Parenting Advice - The Night Terrors(calling padjo)

Anyone experience this

my oldest girl never had them but my 18 month old has had a few recently

its terrible on them - as they cant distinguish between dreams and reality they wake up and are still in fear

any tips how to calm them down as we maybe in for another night of this

Turn off the baby monitor.

we ditched the baby monitor after a few months on baby 2 - more hassle than they are worth

What’s the problem so?

Do dingo’s live close by to help out?

Carry harry can get fucked, sickening to see a serious thread taken into the gutter like this. Hope the young one can get over these quickly FR . Don;t try to physically comfort the child as this can add to the trauma, try talking calmly or singing to sooth her.

last night it was peppa pig on tv that calmed here but it was an all night job

pretty horrible to see a wean so scared

cheers for the tips rtt

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 745968, member: 80”]last night it was peppa pig on tv that calmed here but it was an all night job

pretty horrible to see a wean so scared

cheers for the tips rtt[/quote]
My 3 yo has started this the last week or so,fireman sam has a lot to answer for

Seriously. I learned the hard way. Leave them alone. It sounds awful to hear them screaming and crying but you only make them worse by trying to comfort them. They are essentially asleep even though they don’t look it, whilst experiencing night terrors.

i blame that Elvis cunt more

cheers

Carryharry badly out of line here, I think.

i guess its good to see him try to be a bit more daring

He’s obviously strung out to be so cruelly making light of the poor childs torment.

He’s the pontypandy tard

I think we should wait for Kev to give his views.

All the best Raven mate.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 745993, member: 24”]I think we should wait for Kev to give his views.

All the best Raven mate.[/quote]

Kev is good with children

Raven my advice is learn moon river(Audrey Hepburn version) on a nylon string guitar and serenade her softly to sleep that way. Failing that, one teaspoon of whiskey in her milk should do the trick. Happy parenting amico

:smiley:

I presume you’ve all reported this harry fellas post to the Admin?

No, Mbb. I’m not an informer