Paris Olympics 2024

Kellie won it hands down and still a dodgy Korean judge gave it to the Chinese fighter. Thatā€™s always the fear with boxing

6 Likes

She boxed the two ears clean off her.

1 Like

She wasnt a 9/2 shot anyway. Iā€™d have had it a draw with Kellie winning on a countback.

Another nail in the horsey coffin

1 Like

Won it clearly. Chinese wan was a lovely boxer but couldnā€™t apply the pressure needed when she lost the first.

Get a bag of spuds down to Portland Row pronto

The first round was very close and I thought the Chinese was shading it after two minutes but Harrington turned it around with some key punches. The first round is key because it dictates everything afterwards.

Likewise the second round was close, the first minute and a half I thought the Chinese was shading it but again Harrington turned it around.

Third round was her most comfortable.

7 Likes

Up your bollix offtheball cunts

8 Likes

The Chinese one boxed the head off her.

1 Like

Kellie was always going to have to overcome the Korean judge too. She was 1 nil down before every rd started.

Some retirement speech :grinning:

2 Likes

Thought Kellie won the first, Chinawoman edged the second but Kellie bossed the third

She kicked the fanny off her.

1 Like

Dunno what they have done this time but fuck em

1 Like

Would she not go pro and earn a few pound?

Yeah 3rd was the clearest. For 2 counterpunchers the first was one that mattered though and it could have gone either way. She just about stole it at the end.

Very Steve Redgrave 1996 ā€œIf anybody sees me in a boat again they have my permission to shoot me. Iā€™ve had enoughā€ vibe off that interview from Harrington.

Redgrave came back and won another gold medal four years later.

2 Likes

Is John Kirwan still on volleyball duties?

They stitched her up, good and proper

1 Like
  • Sir Steve Redgrave.
1 Like