Paris Olympics 2024

Cian Lynch centre forward pulling the strings for LA 28. With JK going into politics, I think I’d want Lohan and Kinnerk over them. Probably an opening for a top movement coach as well.

1 Like

Hego in a Libero role, doing untold with thrun balls everywhere.

Not Quaid though, you’d have to have Murphy in there.

1 Like

You’d have to go with Murphy’s athleticism

1 Like

Mad that so many of our female athletes first name begins with S

2 Likes

Team Pursuit is one of the highlights of the Olympics. USA women take out Team GB to go forward to contest the Gold Medal.

Is handball non contact? Quaid cant do contacts.

4 Likes

There’s no greater sight in Olympic sport than the Dutch Womens Hockey team in full flight.

1 Like

We used to play it in PE in school

We played a very watery version whereby the player with the ball could not take any steps unless they were stopping
Still was a good game and a change from the norm

Incidentally decathlon sell handballs and they are a thing of beauty to hold

You couldn’t run with the ball and you had to shoot after five posessions

Snoop is said to be getting 15M from NBC for his work at the Olympics :dollar:

Worth every penny to be fair

NBC claims it had 35.4 million viewers on the middle Sunday - more than double that of the equivalent day during the Tokyo Olympics - with Snoop proving a hit with fans.

Snoop is rumoured to be getting paid ÂŁ393,000 ($500,000) every day - plus expenses

Irish lad leading a sailing race here. Some Hungarian just capsized.

I have no idea what’s happening but I like looking at the Mediterranean Sea.

1 Like

2 Likes

RACE ABANDONED

Annalise Murphy comes across as a lovely person. That story about the introduction of the medal race was good.

The other one is a woejaysus geebag.

The Velodrome is hopping as the French Army man with the calfs of iron takes out two Canadians in the pursuit. He fucking murdered the two mounties.

You have lived some life.

You’re mistaking me for @Tank.