Paris Olympics 2024

I have seen Clifford over the years stroll into some of the kerry senior hurling championship matches in Austin Stack Park Tralee that take place in July

No other club activity in Kerry in July other than club hurling so you d get lads coming in to sample a bit of the drama that the kerry club hurling championship brings

No one really bothered him to much at all!

You’re the biggest racist on the site

Early throw in tonight for the athletics?

Is it because I’m racist against white trash like yourself mate?

No. You went to Vietnam to use your whiteness/superiority to get a career and wife.

The ultimate racist.

2 Likes

Ladies weightlifting 81kg division on Eurosport 1 now. The snatch finishing up and moving onto the clean and jerk.

Thank God the abomination that is Olympic golf is over. I can’t believe RTÉ wasted so much time showing that shite.

11 Likes

Hugh Wow GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

Right. But I don’t live in Vietnam mate?

What’s the point of this bike race now, I haven’t a clue what’s going on, some lads aren’t trying at all :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Where are the current generation of Team Ireland modern day pentathletes who would have grown up on the exploits of Arthur Lanigan O’Keeffe and Natalya Coyle?

Track cycling is in my blood. My uncle cycled for Bruff Wheelers and when he lived in England he used to regularly go over to six day track meetings in Belgium. He brought me to the final ever meeting at the legendary Paddington Recreation Ground velodrome in London in August 1987 featuring the legendary Tony Doyle.

And yet I cannot get into track cycling at all.

2 Likes

It’s ferociously contrived shite.

1 Like

The chaos in this track cycling race is like the roundabout around the Arc De Triomphe.

Portugal win the gold medal in the Madison. I have no idea how or why.

Ireland 4th favourites with PP :roll_eyes:

What time is the 4 x 400?

Men’s High Jump

Today, 18:00

Men’s 800m

Today, 18:15

Women’s Javelin Throw

Today, 18:30

Women’s 100m Hurdles

Today, 18:35

Men’s 5000m

Today, 18:50

Women’s 1500m

Final

Today, 19:15

Men’s 4x400m Relay

Final

Today, 20:00

Women’s 4x400m Relay

Final

Today, 20:14

Last night on the track.

Men’s 800
Men’s 5,000
Women’s 100 hurdles
Women’s 1,500

Men’s High Jump
Women’s Javelin

Men’s 4 x 400
Women’s 4 x 400

Can Johnny Gray and Fatima Whitbread crown their long careers with that elusive Olympic gold medal?

Cheers boss.