Paris Olympics 2024

Ryoichi Akamatsu of Japan quite literally is the rising son of high jumping. He’s cleared 2.31.

Shelby McEwen of the US could be the man here though. He’s cleared four different heights at the first time of asking.

Ethiopians doing their usual thing here trying to burn everyone off

George Mills out of contention.

Ingerbritsen looks well placed.

Surely win now

Ingebrigtsen redeems himself. He blitzed them.

He shouldn’t bother his hole with 1500 any more, tis 10000 the lad wants

The Kenyans and Ethiopians just gift wrapped that for Ingerbritsen running it at such a slow pace.

1 Like

Awesome

Made the other lads look like plodders

Another medal for the US. The doping programme is already beginning to crank up ahead of LA '28.

A coronation for the Norwegian. The Ethiopians make a pure bollix of another long distance race with their team running.

2 Likes

Beating Kerr is better craic for him than the Ethiopians I’d say

1 Like

Greg and David seemed to think they were off mic there briefly when discussing the ease with which Ingubritsen won

The Ethiopians aren’t very good at these team tactics. Maybe they should just go out and run their own races.

2 Likes

I’ve a bit of time for Ingebritsen after he stopped to talk to David Gillick straight after the 1500

Funny the things that would sway you :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

He won’t be happy until he beats Kerr in a Championship race over 1500m I’d say. Good to know he’s human. He’s a cocky fucker but a genuine sort at the same time

Jessica Hull vs Faith Kipyegon should be some battle here. Muir won’t be far off them hopefully.

This other Italian High Jumper pulling it out of the bag out of nowhere

Kenya have a cool flag