Paris Olympics 2024

Cluxton’s influence apparent here

Our 9 and 7 year old are transfixed by it here after watching the path to Paris programme. Hopefully great memories for them

2 Likes

G’wan Nat!

:ireland:

4 Likes

A boy Nhat

Who was the badminton commentator this evening? I thought it said David O’Donnell but on searching for someone of that name nothing shows up for RTE or Badminton

Edit - it was John O’Donovan. He’s going into the Timmy McCarthy log of excellent commentators

1 Like

There’s surfing on live at the moment, from Tahiti

A friend of mine is a French teacher in a secondary school. A state school. A few years ago he jokingly suggested Tahiti as a school French tour. The school amazingly said yes. So he got a free trip to Tahiti for a risk assessment and then did the trip with the kids the following year. Think it was through Erasmus pre Brexit.
Actually happened.

1 Like

Could you ladybird that last bit?

That straight line nearest to the arc is the 23rd. The PC at the minute gets pushed to the top D then the Pen corner rules apply. Once it goes outside to the 23. Normal rules apply

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DanielHussey2/status/1817274132297306415?t=YK_db4acK57FzdmJek43Bw&s=19

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/lawton_times/status/1817474038530195867?s=46

4 boat photo finish here in the rowing - looks very tight for the Irish boat

And they make it into 3rd and are directly into the semi final, incredible scenes!!

1 Like

Women’s coxless…

I can’t understand how this isn’t a bigger story. That fella should be shot not competing at the olympics

Liberal Dutch view of crime. It’s hard to see him selected by many countries. Even when called out they dug their heels in. When he was sentenced in UK the judge said that was end of his Olympic hopes.

He did one (1) year in prison. For repeatedly raping a 12 year old girl. That’s a disgusting sentence. He should still be in jail.

1 Like

Jesus, this is disappointing

Home town judging here. I thought Walsh won that round

1 Like

What a disaster.