Pat kenny

I think Covid has been a boom for them and they won’t let it go easily.

They’ll double down on the fear in the lead up to xmas.

1 Like

Within an hour Pat is on about cyclists! Alan Farrell is on about a new bill he wants for scooters. Pat is particularly concerned now about cyclists and what happens if a cyclist does a hit and run? And why do Dublin bike users not have to wear helmets? And get registration.

If the SF bots can’t drop the words ‘Chaos’ or ‘Change’ into the narrative they aren’t interested.

1 Like

he isnt the only one it seems

post reported for hate speech

The old boys club.

The irony of it given the old boys club that control SF IRA.

Pat vs planning permission. The rematch

:laughing:

“PONTIFICATING”

1 Like
1 Like

As in the pantomime, we suggest that the developers are attempting to stuff an ‘Ugly Sister’s foot’ into Cinderella’s delicate slipper.”

:clap::clap:

Pat has been successful in his bid to halt the nursing home in Dalkey. The Badgers can sleep a little easier tonight

1 Like

Independent.ie on Twitter: “Pat Kenny calls on council to refuse plans for Bullock Harbour near Dalkey, claiming it would change ambience ‘utterly’ https://t.co/2nf866hEn8 https://t.co/a5zSxyVUfI” / Twitter

How come you could imbed tweets in March 21 and can’t any more?

1 Like

Pat just described trick or treaters as “yobs”.

3 Likes

When Pat Kenny …
i) expresses a sudden burst of earnest moral outrage
ii) tries to make a funny
or
iii) expresses a sudden burst of earnest moral outrage while simultaneously trying to make a funny…

…it’s one of the greatest things you’ll hear on radio.

I don’t know is there an intentional Partridge element to it all and I’m not sure if I hope there is or not.

Pat Kenny was somehow able to get Alex Ferguson to be a guest on Kenny Live at the very height of the 1995/96 title race, it must have been during a break for international matches, so perhaps April 20th, 1996. It was utterly toe curling. Pat started off by making great play of how he was a big fan of the “footy” and of Manchester United, in a sort of William Hague “I’m down with the young people” way. Pat was nervous. To try and curry favour with Ferguson, he quickly tried out a few “jokes” on him, and the punchline of all of them was Andy Cole’s supposed shiteness as a footballer.

Pat congratulated Ferguson on Manchester United winning their most recent match despite being down to ten men. Ferguson said they weren’t down to ten men. Pat then explained that “ah, you see, that’s the joke, you had ten players, and Andy Cole, who doesn’t count as a player because he’s so bad.” Ferguson looks bemused. Pat then asks him had he heard that joke before. Ferguson responds “no, no I haven’t”. Pat was already beginning to go down in his estimation.

Pat then repeats the joke, except that he’s referring to when Manchester United had won a match that season when they actually had a player sent off, and does a very awkward mock congratulation of Ferguson for winning that match with nine players, “because Roy Keane was sent off and also you had Andy Cole on the pitch.”

Pat asks Awec has he heard that one. “No…no I hadn’t heard that one.”

The awkwardness of this exchange, the different wavelengths each man was on, as they say on radio, was glorious and the rest of the interview carried on somewhat in this vein. You couldn’t watch but you couldn’t not watch.

I definitely did not dream this up and this definitely happened. This interview needs to be uploaded to YouTube. I would love it if that happened.

someone should go trick or treating in Dalkey in full MAGA gear. Pat will explode

The fireworks probably drive his badgers mental

1 Like