Pat Spillane- Rural fuckwit

Pity Pat wasn’t content to be remembered as one of the all time greats of the game, the best I ever saw

Unfortunately the greats rarely do so.
The horrible bastard would eat himself.

Lads do be seething when they see GAA or former GAA players making a few Bob from their profile. It’s fascinating to watch

6 Likes

Embarrassing from Spillane. Ring has mugged him off spectacularly.

2 Likes

Amateur hour.

Pat Spillane is royalty in this country. So what he got paid for doing a bit of work.

Ring is a poor man’s Michael Healy Rae.

1 Like

Beggars belief a Teacher could be so thick as to expose himself so badly really.

1 Like

Would the indo have printed a press release from a minister like McGrath or Halligan I wonder?

Fair play to Pat, doubt any person would begrudge him a few bob

3 Likes

The Pele of Gaelic football

4 Likes

Obviously seething at not getting contract renewed, and said some silly things on air before,but enjoyable

Yep. It’s the cap-doffing, forelock-tugging, subservience that’s so funny. Well done sir, twas all yerraself minishter, any chance of anudder shpin on the ghrraaaaavy terain …

2 Likes

Cute kerry hoor in cute kerry hoorism shock.

2 Likes

You’d swear he’d never been caught talking out of both sides of his mouth before :rollseyes:

2 Likes

As long as everyone is aware of it what’s the harm,don’t forget what a footballer

1 Like

Agreed 100%. And he’s a more interesting pundit than ahh lookit shure I spose.

1 Like

IMHO John Egan was a better footballer pal… Spillane was good footballer but his biggest asset was he was miles fitter than anyone else of that era…

Spillane had everything, the most complete player I ever saw, his fitness was a part of it,
Egan was a great player but not in the conversation

1 Like

His biggest asset was a handy run into Croke Park every year. Mickey linden was twice the footballer

2 Likes

Jack O Shea was a far superior footballer to Pat imo

2 Likes