Pat Spillane- Rural fuckwit

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/pat-to-come-up-with-game-plan-for-rural-boost-3282213.html

Good luck to him. Would say away from the TV cameras he is probably an alright sort.

I think pat will have problems with the listening part of his brief.

They just keep feeding you with ammunition TASE.

If i meet this fuckwit he will indeed get a quick reply, kindly fuck right off :rolleyes:

What age is good oul Pat? Retired school principal heads up think tank on rural development eh, what will be his salary here i wonder? And you can be sure as fuck he will be on the card for Fine Gael at the next election with Jimmy Deeeeeeenihan. This has fuck all to do with rural development imo, more to do with Fine Gael looking to build a seat in both North & South Kerry next time out. Cute cunts!

And with talking. He sounds like a leprechaun gone mad.

One of the greatest athletes the country has ever seen trying to renew the place :clap: :clap:
Renew away Pat, renew away and pay no heed to any shithinge citydweller who scoffs at your efforts :guns: :ireland:

:lol: :lol:

City dweller :rolleyes: He will be okay in KK so.

Spillane is an alright sort as opposed to any chipp cunt currently breathing (Gemma Hayes aside)
Be more in your line to help the man out and stop bothering the animals in your vicinity.

Help him out how exactly??? FFS :rolleyes:

That attitude will get the country nowhere.
I’m sure he needs lackeys. You seem like you’d be good at it.

:rolleyes:
So you don’t know how we can help exactly :rolleyes:

This idea is a waste of time & money.

will someone throw up a few pics of his daughter and be done with this shit ,

1 Like

Is Spillane’s daughter a bit of alright Mickee?

We could roll all our little slivers of soap into one big ball of soap.
It’s not much but it’s a start.

http://www.assetsmodels.com/wp-content/uploads/aff1908.jpg

how did he produce something like that? Is it me or do her front teeth look suspiciously straight? This coming from a lad whose teeth look like a bag of chips…

I mean, is he married to a babe, because I can’t see the resemblance…

just google pat spillane ffs!

Minister Ring has mugged off Spillane there.

1 Like

The minister said the RTE GAA pundit received €30,000 in fees for the two years he worked as Rural Ireland Ambassador and was paid an additional €14,381 for expenses.

He also received €27,000 in fees and expenses for his work with the Commission for the Economic Development of Rural Areas.

Spillane is an uucoam.