Paul Scholes

I know Scholes’ fouling is more niggley than anything but I was just thinking there, almost every midfielder today has become adept at those cynical “clever” fouls which stop the oppostion from building an attack or creating a good chance. Is it just me or are they a reasonably new phenomenon? They’re usually congratulated for them by the commentators as if they’re actually a football genius when really it’s a disgusting part of the game (to me) and completely against the corinthian spirit and all that stuff.

Taling the ball to the corner flag really annoys me too, even when it’s my team protecting a lead. I’d rather we won/lost/drew playing football for 90 mins than playing for 85 and time-wasting like a shower of cunts for 5.

Dont dare take that line with Framrer. He is always right & the mantra is Gary Neville/Paul Scholes bad, aquilani/kuyt/benayoun good.

You must agree with, and admire, the over inflated opinion of the mans own liverpool tinted views or else you will be branded clueless.

Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

all those medals and no dirty headlines.
a few scumbags like Terry, Gerard etc could learn a few things from this man.

Lets not forget the man is Ginger.

He has started the season well. Uniteds best player by miles. He scored his 150th goal for Manchester United yesterday. Take a bow again. :clap:

He’ll always be a ginger with ginger kids.

So be it. :lol:

People laughed when I included him in my fantasy team. The joke is on them.

Which people Shan ?

The other people in the money league Im doing in work. Hes a bargin at 6 Mil. He may not start every match when the Champion league resumes but hes worth having.

I hope you stuck it to these fuckers big time!

You showed them Shan.

Well done.

So long ginger.

Thought he’d give it another year. Can’t see him as much of a coach.

Scholsey derserved a bigger send off than that Mbb. :angry:

A true United great. Scholsey will be missed. Take a bow Paul Scholes. :clap: He has a testimonial in August so at least the fans can pay tribute to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx_oM60tkv0

He turned his back on his country mate, difficult to respect someone like that.

And worse of all, he is ginger. :smiley: Good riddance. Hopefully a few more of his team mates will follow him into retirement.

To spend time with his family. You have to respect that.

His kids are ginger right? Hard to commend that.

:unsure: :lol:

I think one of them is in Corrie.