PDC World Darts Championship 2010

Barney is a diabetic apparently.

:thumbsup:

that should be a diabetic miserable cunt:guns:

Never knew that,(theyā€™re just after saying it there now too). Someone throw him up a Mars bar quick.

Forget it, Kevin. Forget it.

Barneys diabites will surely hinder him severely in his quest to once again reach the summit of the game. If itā€™s true what Fenway says about Barney averaging something like 92 so far in the tournament, then he wonā€™t come close to winning this tournament. Sure even Co Stompe has been averaging around a 96.

thats his average maybe even lower. i would say he has easily the lowest tournament average of the 8 quarter finalists

I never said he would win this tournament, I said he will regain his form at some stage in the future and is NOT finished as a player by any means. I am well aware that he is not playing well which is why I put a small bet on Painter tonight.
I always got the impression Barneys problems are all in his head, he seems to have his demons.

[quote=ā€œballoobasluvsbeerā€]I never said he would win this tournament, I said he will regain his form at some stage in the future and is NOT finished as a player by any means. I am well aware that he is not playing well which is why I put a small bet on Painter tonight.
I always got the impression Barneys problems are all in his head, he seems to have his demons.[/quote]

head problems more serious than diabetis problem imho

I wonā€™t know who Iā€™ll be shouting for when he plays Baxter until I start to watch it as Iā€™d have great time for both of them. I wonder how the bookies will price that one up?

4/6 barney 13/8 baxter id imagine

Barney will be favourite iā€™m sure. I didnā€™t actually say his match there with Painter. What happened exactly besides him winning? Was he that poor?

He started to calf from the start of the 4th set and looked as if he was going to collapse. He was sweating like a paedo in a Barney suit.

:thumbsup:

:D:clap:

But seriously, if thatā€™s the case then heā€™s well and truly fucked. How is he going to perform in a tight first to six or say first to seven set encounter if thatā€™s the case, sad to see regardless of what some people think of the manā€¦

But seriously, if thatā€™s the case then heā€™s well and truly fucked. How is he going to perform in a tight first to six or say first to seven set encounter if thatā€™s the case, sad to see regardless of what some people think of the manā€¦[/quote]

Iā€™ll tell you how Dunph, Mars bars and plenty of them.

:smiley:

Christ, Painter was shocking tonight and put Barney under absolutely no pressure.

Enjoyed the Wade/Hamilton game earlier - Wade was inconsistent but had a couple of smashing finishes in the deciding set in fairness to him.

Do you think that many of the players on show in the PDC championship would be able to make the step up if they switched to the BDO, Bandage? The likes of Barney and Painter tonight for instance?

Possibly Co Stompe but heā€™s no Willy Van De Wiel.

Heā€™s certainly no Dick van Dijk either. Diagnosis Murder, in a purely in a darting sense of course, would be the likely outcome if he made the switch, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll agree.