PDC World Darts Championship 2010

If World Titles are what we’re going to use as a gauge of how good someone is Bristow is as good as Barney.

Whitlock showing some bottle there

bottle, serious bottle:clap:

And your point is…

Bristow at his best would have needed only 2 darts to beat Barneveld. The World title gauge is misleading.

Ah here Flano, you were saying Manley was a level above Barney a few posts back.

World titles are how you gauge the quality of someone - in any sport.

Bristow at his best would have beaten Barney at his best most of the time allright, but he’d still need the three darts to do it.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Ah here Flano, you were saying Manley was a level above Barney a few posts back.

World titles are how you gauge the quality of someone - in any sport.[/quote]

:confused:

:smiley:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Ah here Flano, you were saying Manley was a level above Barney a few posts back.

World titles are how you gauge the quality of someone - in any sport.[/quote]

So Tony David is up there with the best of all time is he?

hes clearly better than wade by farmer’s logic anyway:guns::guns:

Thought you said that there has only been 4 winners since 1994?

Be consistent at least Flano.

I would actually like to see Whitlock win this believe it or not instead of another Barney Taylor final.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Thought you said that there has only been 4 winners since 1994?

Be consistent at least Flano.[/quote]

4 PDC Champs. But you were talking about World Titles in general so I threw Tony David in.

Serious questions being asked now of Barney, now we’ll see if he’ll start soiling his kaks or raise it a gear.

you’ll have to admit farmer, this lad can play just a bit despite not having a world title

If you think Wade is a patch on Les “McDanger” Wallace you’re clearly out of your mind Flano. Also Barney has the most World Titles of any player still active, his four is twice the amount of Hankey and Taylor.

i cant see that happening and sincerely hope not to. great game:thumbsup:

I didn’t realise you were a part of maroon blazer brigade, especially with that username.

I actually never brought BDO championships into it. I said that Barney had won a World Title but seeing that we are bringing BDO into it then Barney has three more and competed in numerous finals.

You would still seriously place him a level below Manley?