Penalty Shoot-Out Alert

[sub]http://soccerjumbo-3g.blogspot.com/2009/11/channel-2.html[/sub]

Forest v County
Big Wes equalizes with the last kick of the game to take this Derby to a shoot out. A proper fooking screamer of a shot, just as well for him as he was directly responsible for at least one of Countys goals. Reid and McGugan both taken off, who’ll take 'em now?

shocking from the algerian

My word there are some dreadful pens there :lol:

sudden death :unsure:

Christ there were some chronic penalties there…

YE LIKES THAT COUNTY YE DOZY CUNTS :clap: :pint:

Ah FFS those last two County penalties. :lol:

THE FAMOUS CLUB STRIKES AGAIN :wub: :clap: :clap:

Serious hard luck to County. How often is your full back gonna come up and score a 30 yard screamer to bring the game to penos with the last kick of added time in extra time? You’d have to feel for them a bit, it was their Cup Final. Their heads were gone for the shoot out. McLarens only two singnings were the only fooks who missed for Forest but in fairness to Greening he was our best player over the 120 minutes. The early signs are that McLaren is a mong but he deserves time. Great cup tie :clap:

Lee Hughes smiling broadly after his penalty miss. I’d probably say you can only but laugh when you’ve just struck as shit a penalty as that but I wouldn’t say the County fans will be too pleased.

To be fair, once you’ve killed a man the silly ups and downs of a football game are probably put into perspective.

They say he was smiling the day he was found guilty of murder too

Double post, I’m beginning to think Julio may have been on to something.

Sure you’d have to laugh

SKY Sports 1. Sheffield Wednesday V Blackpool. Penalty Shoot-out about to begin.

Owls walking away with this as super Clinton Morrisson puts them 3-2 up with Blackpool having missed their first 2.

Just won 4-2, James O Connor with last one.

Penalty shoot-out for a place in the CL group stages coming up on Sky Sports 2 shortly. Genk v Maccabi Haifa.

Ah lovely. Is Sandomierski in goals?

I was straining my eyes to see but I can’t tell. The commentator never once mentioned the Genk keeper’s name in extra time. If I was to guess, I don’t think it’s him. That guy Vossen you were touting scored.