People Flatty Knows

@flattythehurdler is being badly maligned here in a TFK pile on. It reflects badly on those involved.
FOR SHAME!

1 Like

Not at all.

Also, a host of very aggressive foul-mouthed lady gah footballers.

2 Likes

Some millionaire builder with a heart of gold.

1 Like

Some no mark that plays for Salford City.

A mate that rowed for Britain, and hopped Sharon Davies back in the day

4 Likes

Every server in every McDonald’s and Greggs in the greater Manchester area.

A fella who knew a fella who had his mural painted on a wall

Double Olympic gold medalist Rebecca Adlington

Ander Herrera’s cousin.

1 Like

Jeff McGinty who works in Kellogg’s

Jeff is either a factory floor worker earning 31k a year who believes he’s a millionaire in waiting or a big shot manager on 180k a year who thinks he isn’t loaded

Why do u like him? He’s as funny as a dose of the clap.

1 Like

In your opinion. I find him entertaining.

Sad to read he’s a cunt but not convinced by the account I read. Only hearing one side of the story. And it sounds like Bishop was in the right to be fair.

A government advisor on climate change

1 Like

I knew thisd happen ffs sake sigh

It’s not your fault you move in exalted circles mate

Excuse me, a formidable Davos attending Government advisor on climate change.

I met her out on the bike, and when she told me where she was at, sleeping in a care home with her dad, I asked if she’d like to join us of a Sunday, and she did so for well over a year. Didn’t know who she was til one of the lads googled her.

She’s not a govt advisor anymore mate. She packed it in as she said it was pointless. She apparently was a master of the universe prior to that, but wanted to do some good with her life. She heads up an odd type of company now which I can’t quite understand. She only mentioned Davos once as she said she wouldn’t be about as she was abroad and I asked her where. I met a lad on holidays cycling in the summer who also went there he couldn’t wait to tell me. I asked diid he know her, thinking he’d say no, but he did. He paused, and said she was formidable :man_shrugging:

Davos is one of the biggest cuntfests around.

Wouldn’t know mate, I’ve only ever seen them on about it on the news and it seems a big deal on there anyway