People Kev knows

He said first touch doesn’t improve hitting a ball off a wall. He made the exact same point on here before.

It’s essentially saying there’s no way of improving first touch outside a training session which is nonsense

:rofl::rofl:

Come back to us @caoimhaoin you mental beautiful cunt.

2 Likes

10 Likes

82e1652b8560794617c0a3fa610331b3

5 Likes

Kev is playing a blinder here,he’s has been unleashed onto the general public now and there’s no turning back.I expect him to be over the offaly or Laois hurlers in no time,great to see one of our own doing well

3 Likes

Ok @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, you are wrong here. You will actually save face and gain respect if you apologise to @croppy_boy.

3 Likes

ha, four years in the waiting, nicely played

8 Likes

Kev is an internet legend

4 Likes

I remember that. She called him Kevin Murray, if I recall correctly. I remember the bauld Ashling Thompson referencing that in a print interview some time later. Saying she was overwhelmed at full time and even got some names wrong in her victory speech.

1 Like

I’m trying to be nice. He strikes me as a lad who genuinely believes what he is saying at any given time, which has a touch of the quicksilver about it, but doesn’t, shall we say, have a great deal of insight. I enjoy his rabid assertions too much to be vexed by him.
You just don’t get it fella.

2 Likes

which one of ye cunts had a letter sent in to the Wexford people or something with his name on it?- or was it the Evening Echo- was there something with Mattie Mcgrath as well and fellas ringjng him at 2 o clock in the morning ?.. ah lads

i never knew that story about Kevin Murray :slight_smile:

1 Like

He changed the Twitter cover photo :joy:

Shur what would Denis Bergkamp know.

ah jesus you need a TFK history lesson
when he was in Oz - the tools were robbed from his ute when he was in the boxing gym

2 Likes

Bergkamp couldn’t even get on a plane. Kev can.

I’d always be vary wery of anyone who believes what he’s saying.

like others previously I can see the point Kev is making, you need to recreate the conditions for a game to get better but he seems to disregard the confidence you might gain from hurling a ball off a wall for 30 mins and thinking the ye is coming in nicely…