People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

Thats great.
I remember watching the Magnificent 7 with my dad when young and tor most years after. Had a huge effect on me. And worse this year when he was holed up in Hospital for x-mass. A real lesson in small things matter.

4 Likes

If youā€™ve never seen it you might have missed the boat. Iā€™d say itā€™s best to watch as a teenager.
Stand by me (1986)

1 Like

Seen it twice but the last time was about 15 years ago. Great film. Must give it another twirl

1 Like

Unreal

Met the guy who played the fat kid in that film. Worked with his brother for a summer. Sound skin for a yank/Hollywood star

1 Like

Have we mentioned before that these county finals were Division 3 and that ye were a thundering disgrace to be playing in that grade?

A town of 20,000 people with only 1 hurling team playing in Division 3 to avoid the top teams. And a cunt on the internet still dining out on it.

32 Likes

12 Likes

Fuck thatā€™s a knock out.

I certainly never mentioned it as it doesnā€™t reflect very well on me personally or Faythe Harriers as a hurling club.

Division 3 in underage in wexford :grin: he was probably being marked by a girl or a young lad with one arm or something

14 Likes

Itā€™s fantastic to see posters getting behind and liking @Appendage 's subtle but tremendous dig at Clonard GAA Club.

ā€œA town of 20,000 people with only 1 hurling teamā€¦ā€ :clap: :laughing:

Chris Oā€™Donnell isnā€™t it?

https://youtu.be/M5lPzNONVa8

OMFG

2 Likes

this could trump Frans 50

3 Likes

Jerry O connell and he looks very different now.
Kiefer Sutherland probably the most recognisable of the cast though River Phoenix never had the chance.

1 Like

Thats @Bandage in the young munster gear, back left.

Anna ā€˜fuckingā€™ Geary

ā€œListen ladsā€¦ā€

Sheā€™s fucking everywhere. A chirpier Bressie.

5 Likes

Fergal Darcy. Heā€™s a complete tool.

1 Like