People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

Ah now Kid, come on now

1 Like

I think she is about as funny as a Mass card.

That said , I would .

3 Likes

Ah, come on, sheā€™s a good looking lass to be fair.

Sheā€™s a bit of a female Ardal Oā€™Hanlon alright. Oh look, amnā€™t I a big eejit. But thereā€™s plenty of worse comedians out there.

Indeed

Sheā€™s not funny at all and is very annoying

I am rapidly getting very tired of these Seamus Oā€™Rourke poems that people persist in sharing on social media.

2 Likes

This endlessly happy fucker Prof. Luke Oā€™Neill is an absolute media whore, heā€™s popping up on the most inane types of shows with his big, goofy, toothy smile that sparks a vision of John Bishop for me. Iā€™m all for optimism but this bluffer is overdosing with joy.
The 20% or whatever of the ā‚¬300m will have that affect on a lad I supposeā€¦ Did I mention he has a new bookā€¦ ā€¦Fkn Grrrrrrā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™ve seen him speak and he is very entertaining and seems a really nice guy. A trad musician as well. And his humanology book was very good.

Youā€™re not the only one.

Kevin the carrot

1 Like

Donald Trump and his band of election result deniers.

1 Like

You traitorous fuckerā€¦ Grrrrrrā€¦

A shtop would ya. Its great craic altogether

Cc @Fagan_ODowd

1. Marcus fucking Rashford
  2. Gary Lineker almost blowing his load live on air talking about Rashford. ā€œHe puts food on childrenā€™s plates and he puts the ball in the back of the netā€ particularly nauseating after he scored his first goals in about six months recently
1 Like

Rashford has 7 goals in 12 appearances this season.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a clamping.

3 Likes

I may have used some poetic licence to reinforce my point. In the best traditions of TFK Iā€™ll prepare to dig in and stand fully over my argument

2 Likes

I think youā€™re real issue lies with lineker here?

1 Like