People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

Did she find time to apologise to a school in Carlow?

I find Hazel to be a bit woke but seems to be a very pleasant character and responds to the abuse in a really classy way.

No doubt she is extremely power hungry and wants to be in the limelight but she really does have a very mannerly and respectful way about her.

3 Likes

What a beautiful family.

The mayoral chain is as ubiquitous as Kurt Angleā€™s Olympic Gold medal

2 Likes

Thatā€™ll drive some lads demented

At 1:21pm she was tweeting about this event in Stoneybatter. At 7:57pm that evening she was tweeting that sheā€™d just gotten married. Thats some efficiency. Hazel wonā€™t be stopped I doubt.

She even has a Spotify playlist, I see it doesnā€™t have any likes yet but that might change once itā€™s seen on here.

Is that not the Deputy Lord Mayor tweeting about Stoneybatter?

3 Likes

Hazel is reading through the Deputy Lord Mayors tweets and retweeting. Possibly in the car on the way to her wedding. Itā€™s great dedication.

Sure she even got married in the Mansion House so she wouldnā€™t have to take a day off.

1 Like

She covered all the bases there. The forum will find it very hard to criticize that list.

1 Like

Scans for Oasis. Sees Oasis. Leaves satisfied

3 Likes

Iā€¦ I have questions hereā€¦

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the new thing now.

Being dressed like a baby awaiting the baby?

15 Likes

Iā€™d say he did that just for the Craic

Id wager he may use that line but the realityā€¦

the skin to skin is vitally important lads. fucking hell. Step 1 on the road to being a great Dad. Well done Bernard.

2 Likes