People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

Thanks mate.

1 Like

Health and wellness guru Prof. Niall Moyna. A pontificating, boring bollocks.
RƔimeasing on about calories, smoking, drinking, snack-boxes etc., A deeply depressing bore.

6 Likes

Buy yourself an auld cookbook pal. Youā€™ll get there.too

A wank

I thought of this as I read this

Billie :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sarah McInerney , Cormac O hEadhra & Claire Byrne in those ads for RTE radio talking to ā€œordinary people ā€œ .

3 Likes

Claire is salt of the earth. Thereā€™s still cowshite on her boots Iā€™d say.

Thereā€™s something very slithery and unsettling about that Oā€™hEadhra chap.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s unreal

A proper reinvention. Credit to her people.

I think heā€™s by far and away the best RTE broadcaster about. Generally well prepared and balanced.

Donie o sullivan

6 Likes

Hugh Hourican

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure if I go looking on this thread, sheā€™s probably there already but Brid Smith has me on the verge of ringing the doctor and asking him if I can hold on to the colostomy bag

4 Likes

Only a bad hoor would contemplate such a thingā€¦or a monkey maybe

1 Like

Iā€™d prefer the former

Iā€™m getting sick of seeing neverending stories about Hazel Chu. She wants to be a Senator, then a TD, then some racial problem of some sort, the false story about the school in Carlow, the wedding and now a story about how they sing rebel songs to the child.

Someone please make it stop.

14 Likes

lā€™ve never heard of this person. Donā€™t be posting about her here. This place doesnā€™t need to know about her problems. :+1:

Hazel is a lovely lady. She has overcome a lot of prejudice in her life.

Hazel got married last Sunday and still found time to fire out a few political tweets about refugees and the environment and Stoneybatter and the like later that evening. What a woman.