People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

Reckons he has Covid last February too apparently but didnā€™t know it at time, symptoms for one day and then caught it AGAIN a day before his second vaccine - unlucky

ā€œBreastfeedingā€ is an archaic and offensive term. The correct term, of course, is chestfeeding.

2 Likes

The head on the cunt

1 Like

Itā€™s called kangaroo care but you wouldnā€™t be taking your top off like that.

Isnā€™t that normally something done by the mother, and for premature babies?

Berno just doing a bit of the auld skin-on-skin while mammy is being sewn back together again. Has prepared poorly by not packing a flannel shirt and he seriously needs to lose the surgery hat. And the phone.

When Ben and Jerry were in the Neo it was encouraged. Jerry was in for 12 weeks and I used to call down on my lunch hour. The nurse would have him up underneath your shirt before youā€™d know where you were!! They were all about the Kangaroo care. It got him out of the incubator too while creating a bond with his Dad. I donā€™t know, I just did what I was told.

Nice one. I read a study a few years back on Nils Bergman and how he improved the survival rate of premature babies in SA by Kangaroo Care. Hospitals had minimal resources, but he showed that capital investment in incubators, etc. wasnā€™t required - just put babies directly on motherā€™s chest. Mothers have the ability to regulate their temperature, unlike fathers where the child is at risk of overheating. When I see people fawning over Tony Holohan, I have to laugh. Bergman is a true hero.

1 Like

Jerry was very sick and small when he came out - he was 2lb 2oz is all. He was barely 4lbs when he left hospital and to this day would be very thin. But that was the thinking as you spoke about back 14 years ago anyway, didnā€™t do him any harm.

1 Like

People who are saying itā€™s too hot.No itā€™s not.In a weeks time theyā€™ll be saying itā€™s too cold.

2 Likes

You must have some of that famed Manorhamilton sallow skin?

Iā€™m no Mulligan anyways :grinning:

2 Likes

Are they the same people batching they canā€™t go on a holiday? With nothing stopping them

No Iā€™ve just met quiet a few the last few days giving out that itā€™s too hot.

Night time can be a bastard though. Our houses arenā€™t built with air conditioning.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give you that.

Matty Kenny

The Guinness Guru on YouTube. He was OK to begin with but heā€™s damn annoying now.

This rower lad, Paul Oā€™Donovan. The whole ā€œzanyā€ persona is getting fucking tiresome now Paul.

7 Likes

Heā€™s the ultimate ā€œIā€™m from Carkā€ weirdo.

8 Likes