People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

Classic TFK :clap:

4 Likes

I suppose those west cork folk would be zany anyhow based on recent tv documentaries!

Jesus but there are some joyless, bitter and insecure little cranks on here.

12 Likes

Ah shtop. You couldn’t make it up. An Irish Olympic gold and that’s all fellas have to say.

10 Likes

Are you surprised ??

:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As it happens I was up at 1.45 a.m. roaring them on. It doesn’t mean that I don’t find Paul (and his fucking man bun) very fucking annoying.
Still, it could be worse. He’s not Donncha O’Callaghan.

5 Likes

I’d say if the O Donovans are out on the town in West Cark, you might as well stay at home if you’re trying to go on the pull for women…

You’ll be pulling yourself while the lads who pull like a dog pull all the women.

1 Like

There’s a lot of pathetic cunts on this forum - truly sad bastards. They must have had an awful upbringing.

10 Likes

roaring at yourself “pull like a dog!”

You’re doing it wrong so pal. You’d want to be there to pick up the disappointed wans who dont get their shot.

4 Likes

Dragged up, not raised.

You’re taking this internet shit too seriously lads. Paul’s an annoying young fella but there’s much worse shit happening in the world to get worked up about.

1 Like

You went and dug up the thread you absolute weirdo

@Kid_Curry can’t live with the consequences of his actions

1 Like

Enraged so he was - backtracking now so he is

Reminiscent of a Irish Nationalist after the Kingsmill massacre or Friedrich Nietzsche watching German Nazism.

Emer McLysaght.

Yes, yes, I was completely enraged that a couple of lads from Cork went and won an Olympic gold medal this morning. Well done for making that leap.

1 Like