People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

I kind alike them. Horses for courses i suppose.

1 Like

Heā€™s an alright sort is Ian. If you read the column on basis itā€™s Motherā€™s Day tomorrow itā€™s hopefully less offensive.

1 Like

9 Likes

Youā€™d park a bus between those two front teeth

I know.
He normally smiles with his mouth closed.

Naoise Waldron - whatā€™s the story with this fella? Heā€™s all over twitter with his unfunny tweets, he makes these stupid videos with Stapleton and he was on TG4 doing analysis the other week. All in all a serious pain in the hole

Joanne is starting to grate a touch. Iā€™m not sure why.

You got a draw, chill. Wasnā€™t Joanneā€™s fault. Your guys left the extra point after them.
A work in progress you might say but Iā€™m not as bullish about my ā‚¬1 at 50/1 as I was last week.

1 Like

I managed to get the full fiver on :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Peter Canavan with his control of the board antics is becoming irksome. He manages to create a few moving circles and augments this with a series of arrows culminating with an area the size of a turf-bank into which more arrowed insurgents are supposed to charge. In the name of Christ can nobody but him operate the yokeā€¦. A further query ā€¦Whatā€™s McGuinness doing these days or is he back in college?

4 Likes

Youā€™d love a Jim Gavin on there or any lad whoā€™s been successful managing a county team.

McGuiness?

Is he back ?

I thought Iā€™d seen his intense head on it maybe not. If youā€™re not going to get a respected manager surely one of the greatest players of all time is a good substitute. Although I can understand why Pete would give the likes of boxty a pain in his bottom.

Seen him with a gaggle of children in a coffee shop in Dublin a month or so ago.

1 Like

Damien Delaney

1 Like

This annoying Manc ****, and I trying to enjoy my couple of cans of John Smith. Supping his pint through a straw. Do you know him @flattythehurdler?

I donā€™t but he has the look of a loudmouth.

2 Likes

You should see his forehead. Itā€™s rightly smashed up from the night before.

Jack and Jones is generally a fair indication of an English oaf.

1 Like