People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

Only beginning?

???

What have I done here? How did it come to this?

:clap:

Thats what theyre being told. Its only when they see the arbeits macht frei will they realise their mistake

[quote=“Fran, post: 885420, member: 110”]A tiger Dad

This is the type of cunt who’ll be super organised, have every sort of gadget going, read all the books.[/quote]
What a cunt, how dare he be prepared.

You’re dead right mate, he should drop the lil prick at a laundry and not even try.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 885467, member: 180”]What a cunt, how dare he be prepared.

You’re dead right mate, he should drop the lil prick at a laundry and not even try.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 885467, member: 180”]What a cunt, how dare he be prepared.

You’re dead right mate, he should drop the lil prick at a laundry and not even try.[/quote]
:rolleyes:

Boys are easily rattled today it seems. I’m sure you’re excellent fathers too lads.

Aiden Mcgeady.

Harsh from @caoimhaoin, no reason to believe its dumb to assume the lads are bad fathers, art and fran seem well adjusted internet personalities.

[quote=“Fran, post: 885420, member: 110”]A tiger Dad

This is the type of cunt who’ll be super organised, have every sort of gadget going, read all the books.[/quote]

Ah man it’s not only related to Dads. Every cunt thinks he knows it cos he read it these days. I live the freely available information, but use your fucking head dickheads

Harsh? A ‘‘dumb’’ rating is harsh? :D:D:D:D

Not in the least, its harsh to think that my belief the lads are excellent fathers is dumb. Please try not have me explain everything to you.

Who gives a fuck what you think?

You apparently do from your reactions to my posts.

Try do better. It might be difficult, but for the love of God, at least try.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 885526, member: 180”]You apparently do from your reactions to my posts.

Try do better. It might be difficult, but for the love of God, at least try.[/quote]
:smiley:
Try do better…? :D:D:D:D
I will try be better so if it make you happy, ok? :smiley:

Try do better…? :D:D:D:D
I will try be better so if it make you happy, ok? :D[/quote]
6 smileys, I suppose it could have been a dumb gif or picture so we should be grateful, but still, a dreadfully poor effort.

IRONY ALERT

[SIZE=4] myboyblue Just another idiot with a keyboard [/SIZE]

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 885378, member: 686”]The “hands on” first time Dad in the adjacent cublicle.

We started out as good buddies but now he is sickening my hole, the cunt.[/quote]

What sort of shit is he at? Cunts like that would really give you a pain in the rectum alright