People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

This is a good old fashioned MBB meltdown. He tries to hide it differently from everyone else, but those dumb ratings from a few of us are the most hurtful things that will happen him this week.

I didn’t realise he was quite as stupid as he is though and doesn’t realise that we can rate him dumb for being sarcastic, especially failed sarcasm. I mean if you can’t be Irish and do sarcasm properly you should have your passport confiscated and sent off to Denmark or somewhere similar.

Whatever about me, @Fran in all his glorious blandness would probably be the most normal amongst us.

Maybe youll knock up Fiona pender or one of the others youre keeping in your cellar ariel castro style and youll realise that books and gadgets are no substitute for hands on experience and instinct and ergo KP is right and yerman next door is indeed a cunt

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 885539, member: 273”]This is a good old fashioned MBB meltdown. He tries to hide it differently from everyone else, but those dumb ratings from a few of us are the most hurtful things that will happen him this week.

I didn’t realise he was quite as stupid as he is though and doesn’t realise that we can rate him dumb for being sarcastic, especially failed sarcasm. I mean if you can’t be Irish and do sarcasm properly you should have your passport confiscated and sent off to Denmark or somewhere similar.[/quote]
He really thinks he is a funny old chap. When in fact he can be ‘‘dreadfully :D’’ unfunny. He is a good poster on sport in general when he’s not copying & pasting the shit out of the internet though :clap:.

I regard his dumb ratings highly.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 885539, member: 273”]This is a good old fashioned MBB meltdown. He tries to hide it differently from everyone else, but those dumb ratings from a few of us are the most hurtful things that will happen him this week.

I didn’t realise he was quite as stupid as he is though and doesn’t realise that we can rate him dumb for being sarcastic, especially failed sarcasm. I mean if you can’t be Irish and do sarcasm properly you should have your passport confiscated and sent off to Denmark or somewhere similar.[/quote]
Classic @caoimhaoin. swooping statements and assumptions, tossed out with the certainty of a man who has it all figured out. You nailed me again pal. Absolutely.

:smiley:

Lovely.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 885544, member: 179”]Whatever about me, @Fran in all his glorious blandness would probably be the most normal amongst us.

Maybe youll knock up Fiona pender or one of the others youre keeping in your cellar ariel castro style and youll realise that books and gadgets are no substitute for hands on experience and instinct and ergo KP is right and yerman next door is indeed a cunt[/quote]
Can a bedsit have a cellar? Make up your mind mate. I have no reason to believe either of you have any issues as fathers, and went out of my way to say the opposite, I just found it amusing the judgemental attitudes given towards yer man, he may or may not be a cunt of a man, but attempting to prepare to be a dad isn’t a reason for believing so. I encountered a cunt recently who flat out refused to change his childs nappy, give me the other fucker over this fella any day of the week.

Man survived and raised children for the most part withoit gadgets and relied on instinct alone since we first climbed out of the primordial slime. The reliance on gadgets and books is indicative of cuntliness

You strange strange cunt.

You just made something up to enhance what you want us to believe what you believe.

Seriously, get some help.

So you’re saying we should all still be using washable nappies, forego baby monitors, disregard maxi cosi’s and isofix’s, ignore completely bby formula? Bit of a sweeping statement wouldnt you think? I have no idea what gadgets this lad was using, I found it amusing the attitude towards him.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 885558, member: 273”]You just made something up to enhance what you want us to believe what you believe.

Seriously, get some help.[/quote]
He ‘‘encountered’’ someone changing a nappy. :smiley:

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 885558, member: 273”]You just made something up to enhance what you want us to believe what you believe.
[/quote]
http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/people-kev-knows.13697/

Leave MBB alone, breast feeding is a tough time…

Re read it you simple chap, that was not what was said.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 885393, member: 686”]+1

Fresh as a daisy this morning.

Tomorrow night the fun starts.[/quote]
Congrats , how many have you now?

Well actually he encountered some lad arguing with the wife about changing the nappy.

Must have been his auld lad.

What?

Its the most natural thing in the world mate.

So is ‘‘encountering’’ people.

I find it happens every day when i leave the house.

+1

It was one of the rare occasions he decided to take an individual stance and he badly gauged the mood of the forum; now he has found himself alone and isolated, being mugged off all over the forum and the poor little guy is not strong like you or me and can’t cope.