People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

I came across an u12 A county final losers medal in the attic a few weeks ago. Thats as good as it got for 25 yearsā€¦ till we won the junior C shield in 2015.

7 Likes

I think the question is whether any of them remember your name Fran, ā€œoh the bland one, whatshisname, you know, the indifferent oneā€.

I doubt they did @Fitzy

1 Like

Thatā€™s your problem right there.
When the fuck did the GAA ever give out losers medals?

2 Likes

@ChocolateMice
two years ago he was just a market boy selling olives whose only ambition was to ride one of the sandwich makers.
A year ago he didnā€™t know if heā€™d vote labour or sf when he moved to Cork.
Now heā€™s the stooliest of rastoolers. The Bruce Willis of the die hards. I imagine itā€™s embarrassing for actual Ira men like @Bandage

3 Likes

Good one.

@gilgamboa - your manā€™s post was fairly pathetic - I donā€™t know where that leaves you for liking it - Sort yourself out, mate.

1 Like

Heā€™s cut you deep mate I think you need to let off a bit of tension youā€™re all wound up. You donā€™t have an old weekend away planned or anything feeels like ages since youā€™ve been away anywhere

Despite the fact that iā€™ve been in a loving relationship 5 years, worked on the stall as one of 4 part time jobs for a short period and have voted Sinn Fein all my life, and even against the Good Friday agreement - it was a fairly cutting and really original post alright ā€” Iā€™m livid.

You should put him on ignore if heā€™s annoyed you.

I put a few clowns on ignore a few months back and itā€™s changed my life

If Martin has taught me anything, itā€™s that we should extend the hand of friendship at all times - Running away wonā€™t solve anything.

@Juhniallio, I forgive you.

@Juhniallio, I forgive you.
[/quote]

No you donā€™t. Youā€™re fucking seething

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently choosing the wording for my wedding invites, mateā€¦ Iā€™m on a higher plane of consciousness

1 Like

Have you registered with weddings online ??

No ---- but iā€™ve had a peekā€¦ or two :eek:

Would you vote against the gfa again, as a matter of interest?

No.

I was a younger man obviously - And I didnā€™t think we needed to give up our claim on the whole Island

Thanks for replying. I find your opinions well thought and consistent. I was genuinely interested to know. Iā€™d agree btw.

I thought firstly that it was a price worth paying, and secondly that it was only ever window dressing in any case, and would have no bearing on the inevitable.

1 Like