People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

Pal of mine played rugby with Trevor Brennan. Said in the dressing room Trevor would slam you against a wall and you would be unlikely to be hit as hard on the pitch.

1 Like

As a more mature person I realize all this - I was 18 at the time and being honest could easily have gone a certain direction - the folks were freaked at one stage as I was talking to a well known hardline republican a lot ā€¦ The Omagh bomb totally changed my outlook in many ways.

1 Like

Your one in the Maltesers ad, the blonde one in the wheelchair who describes squashing the brides foot. You know the oneā€¦ ā€œI left with the best manā€™s numberā€ā€¦ You did in your fuck. Iā€™m sorry but sheā€™s wrecking my head and giving me a pain in the hole

6 Likes

As you prepare to enter in to such a commitment this website will provide great assistance and support.

Snap.

Top top post. The fucking idea of it even.

1 Like

Tis only an act . It didnā€™t happen . That said you are spot on the ad is a fucking dose.

Alison Curtis

why mate?

Well, mate, ad on today fm for her show, Motherā€™s Day special, send in requests blah blah blah. And I know you could say pot calling the kettle black but she is constantly banging on aboot her daughter. The show is sponsored by Sudacrem ffs!!

1 Like

I like Alison, she has a nice way about (aboot) her.

Was she an alternative music DJ at some stage? She seems quite vanilla musically now but maybe thatā€™s forced on her.

She came from Phantom

She was an indie DJ and a good one at that.

2 Likes

Did she used to do the last splash? That was a decent enough show long go.

Yep.

Whoā€™s the other one from across the Atlantic that I sometimes mix up with Alison, another indie DJ from back in the 90s.

Alisonā€™s wikipedia is ridiculously detailed

1 Like

And Philip ā€˜did you know I drive a motorbikeā€™ Cawley.

2 Likes

Anybody able to help me out here, itā€™s beginning to annoy me. Wasnā€™t there another female North American dj on irish radio around the time Alison started out over here? She was also into indie music.

Forget it, it finally came to me.

Well donā€™t leave us fucking hanging