People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

:grinning:

Who dat?

Itā€™s more the fact theyā€™re all wearing matching pyjamas.

Iā€™d nearly say fair enough if you want to do it at home ā€œfor the childrenā€, but if you are putting it up on social media then you are only doing it for yourself.

12 Likes

You canā€™t say that!

Like anything on social media that involves your kids. It is not about the kids

9 Likes

Like fuckers wishing happy birthday on social media to their mother who does not nor has never used social media

6 Likes

Their dead motherā€¦

1 Like

@JonSnow ruined my morning. Can we get him blocked cc @Bandage

I had to log back into Facebook recently for some gaa fundraising tasks. I couldnā€™t get over how quiet the feed was, seems alot of folk have copped the fuck on.

However there was always oneā€¦ A lady who obviously has alot of insecurity issues, probably a tough father she could never please or something. Her usual family Xmas pictures, photographer hiredā€¦ Everyone dressed up to the nines, loads of forced poses with the kids, she dressed like a 25 year old and she pushing 50ā€¦ sickening stuff. Iā€™d know the husband quite wellā€¦ A timid chap who toes the line and carries on regardless. Iā€™d say she has the likes recorded in a spreadsheet.

2 Likes

Throw her up ta fuck there and let us look at her .

Facebook is dead. Tis all instagram now.

Facebook died for most people the day they got a friend request from their mothers.

Heā€™s making it back off RTE.

I never got a friend request from my mother :cry:

Did you get a telegram or a telex

1 Like

Thatā€™s why youā€™re stil on Facebook.

Fuck off

Log back on to your other account there like a good man