People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

Not really. If something goes wrong you’re not leaving yourself a lot of time. You have to factor in a fuck up somewhere.

Better to be looking at the plane than looking for the plane.

Checking in bags with 4 kids in a Spanish airport in the middle of Summer. Right…

3 Likes

Thats exactly it. If I’m hopping on a flight on my own with no checked in luggage, its plenty of time. If I have to bring large suitcases for the family and get them all checked in, through security and to the gate, then its not near enough time to factor in any sort of fuck up. which is exactly what happened here and they then had no time to fix it.

Where did Mickee go?

Barcelona’s El Prat airport

queues for security in barcelona are regularly over 45 mins. also, most budget carriers rarely have people around to provide assistance.

You always have to make allowances for incompetent manuel from faulty towers types at foreign airports.

Luckily this is likely a made up story anyways by the Popester but leaving the childers on their own in a foreign airport because she had the husband’s phone raised a couple of red flags for this reader.

Everybody else’s fault / those dodgy Spaniards.

Poor @Horsebox

Having driven up to Dublin to see a show, Hamilton, which I booked about 18 months ago, less than an hour before the performance I got a notification that the show has been cancelled due to cast illness

1 Like

Ah jesus, that’s a serious mugging off. Will they reschedule?

Jesus that’s poor form. No deputy to step in?soft yanks.
The main dancer in Diversity wrecked his ankle the week before their Dublin show but he still soldiered on.

They might fit in a show before the end of the run. Or they might not. Seemingly some people were in their seats already. I presume it must have been something fairly serious to call it off at that short notice.

Sounds like what happened with Toy Show the Musical

2 Likes

Did you actually pay to see a lad dance on a broken ankle?

1 Like

I sure did - junior @Spidey is mad for the hippety hop dancing

Konor McGregor fans paid tens of thousands for it.