People with a great future behind them

Why would you say that? Because of one game where he won a penalty and was used as a James Milner type winger in the second half?

Shane o Donnellā€¦ Canā€™t even make his school team these days

Walter Walsh was always useless, had a good all Ireland but that was more down to Galways failings that day than him playing well, heā€™s big, awkward and canā€™t hold a Hurley properly, heā€™ll never make a consistent inter county forward

Stephen England, speaks for itself

I would like to acknowledge that i got this one wrong.

[quote=ā€œSam Swarek, post: 906463, member: 2293ā€]Shane o Donnellā€¦ Canā€™t even make his school team these days

Walter Walsh was always useless, had a good all Ireland but that was more down to Galways failings that day than him playing well, heā€™s big, awkward and canā€™t hold a Hurley properly, heā€™ll never make a consistent inter county forward

Stephen England, speaks for itself[/quote]

Shane O Donnell is done.

Derek McGrath.

Terry Dixon.

Connor Wickham

David Moyes

Whoā€™s to say he doesnā€™t have a great future ahead of him? Everything is relative.

Are we not talking in a sporting sence?

Patrick Nulty.

@Mark Renton

You are way out of line there kid.

A bit like mark rentons SI Joint

Fuck him.

Even if he does make it back from this injury, which looks unlikely, I just donā€™t know if heā€™ll ever be the same poster again.

Gnarls Barkley.

JJ72

(ā€œForumla 1 starā€) Sarah Kavanagh

Bojan

Ricky Gervais

He was always shit. The cunt has now infected the Muppets with his shitness. May he die screaming.