People you are delighted did well for themselves

I’ll start…
I saw former Cork Footballer Ciaran O’Sullivan today. Driving a serious motor(not that this matters). I had heard he was going well in the Oil business around Beara.

Looks like he could still play football, in serious nick and healthy looking

He started driving a oil truck for a mates friend at start of his playing days.

Went on the road for and while.

And then went for it himself.

Great to see him now out the other end ticking along. A very nice man in my brief dings with him.

Please add

3 Likes

I’m delighted for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

3 Likes

I’m delighted for @thedancingbaby

2 Likes

@flattythehurdler

3 Likes

Aishling Thompson.

She got her own lochra gael show and all, despite being depressed and anxious, I’m glad she’s making a few quid back after all she spent on boots as socks and stuff like that.

1 Like

@anon61956325

I feared the worst when I saw this earlier today

4 Likes

@balbec

1 Like

Vladimir Putin

6 Likes

Irish Rugby

2 Likes

@woolberto, a real winner on and off the field.

2 Likes

Miggeldy higgens. Top man.

A fucking regular JR Ewing he is. The king of the oil business around Beara.

16 Likes

Doesn’t sound like you’re delighted for him…

1 Like

Bressie. Injury cut his rugby career short and his band never got a break. Now he’s raking it in and a genuine A lister.

3 Likes

Keeet ‘wan of our own’ Earls.

A man who I would have doubted, as he did himself, had the skillset to get to the very top of the game he has slimmed down and worked hard to become one of the best wings in europe. 9/10 for pace 10/10 for attitude. A humble man proud of where he is from. An unvelievable role model for his local area. Keith Earls I salute you.

16 Likes

Sir Robert.

Robbie Savage.

2 Likes

@myboyblue …a man who dedicated his adult life to reaching a certain number of posts on this forum and is now reaping the rewards …kudos

Aw man, you’re fuming :smile:

2 Likes