People you inexplicably despise

James Lowe

1 Like

Matt Williams :angry:

3 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

Would she not be more ‘birds you wouldn’t get along with but would ride’?

Hugh Grant

1 Like

Fuckssake tassotti. Her and harry just want to be left in peace to raise their rescue chickens together…

Excellent choice. Markle is everything Kate is not. A highly manipulative individual. She lived off all the attention and pomp for as long as it suited her, she got a great kick out of seeing Harry depart his duty as a working royal. Then when a couple of negative articles were written about her, it was a case of the big bad press “bullying” her.
She seems to love playing the race card too. Her mum is black but Meghan is mixed race at best.

1 Like

What the fuck?

15 Likes

I always thought she was Caucasian til she started going on about it tbh.

2 Likes

Somebody’s on a rollover from last night. Fucking hell. :joy:

2 Likes

She’s not black. She’s of black heritage yes. But not black.

Irish people getting wound up by Meghan are very odd individuals; besides, she’s gorgeous

8 Likes

Do we not look at anyone pissing off the Royal Family as an ally ?

3 Likes

Think it’s as much this lad swallowing a Daily Mail letters page that made me spit out my corn flakes. What a tremendous post:

Abandoning her duty as a “working royal”. :white_check_mark:
Manipulative & the opposite to the lovely Kate. :white_check_mark:
“Mixed race at best”. :white_check_mark:

Despite some recent posts by others, this is why the very IDEA of @Tassotti will never truly grow old. When a post of his can lead to that in response.

13 Likes

The “inexplicably” seems to have been lost.

I can’t be alone in thinking Meghan’s emergence & the anguish she’s caused took years off the Queen’s life.

3 Likes

She was about 108

I’d say @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi is an avid follower of all the “Royal Correspondents” for various media outlets. Alastair Bruce would be his favourite, probably

That was my quip. :rage:

1 Like