Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

KP is right here, let her walk all over you in the first few weeks and you’re fucked.

Your mate needs to act the bollix next weekend.
Just be a bit aloof with her, go out on Friday night and get hammered with the lads.
Claim to be feeling unwell on Saturday and don’t do anything with her.

Maybe call around to her then Sunday evening for the ride.

It was a major slip up going to Tara instead of the football match, if she was well enough for Tara she was well enough for the match, and was just seeing how much she could twist you.

Exactly,women are dangerous cunts and will twist everything to suit them.

Ya, thats just amazing. I’m quite upset that a fellow rural irishman has let us down in this way. Its shameful.

So we are all in agreement, Farmer needs to grow a pair.

Is there anything to be said for him hitting her a slap? Too soon?

Yup, in fairness, Runt seems experienced ( i suppose being small, women are always trying to take control of runt) at this and i think Farmer needs to seriously consider strong action.

:lol:

Prick

Is the hill of tara not just a hill? What the fuck are you at Farmer?

You need to get control of this quick. I’ve a mate* who is all but forbidden from going out with us because he ends up getting drunk. I wouldn’t like to see you end up like that Farmer. The poor lad has no life now.

You need to lay down a marker quick. She already has the upper hand on you.

*Not a fellow forum member btw

Thinking of Farmer in his time of need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKO6XYXioc

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I’m no expert in these matters, and I have no positive advice, but I think I know what Barmy and Girlfriend should NOT do. The last thing this relationship needs is the strain of more intensive time spent almost exclusively in each other’s company, so a weekend away in some shithole, Limerick for example, would be a terrible idea. The first argument of the weekend almost writes itself:

Girlfriend: “What the fuck are we doing in a horrible place like this on our weekend away?”
Barmy: “What’s your problem?”
Girlfriend: “For a start, this chipper we are eating in is a bit of a dive. Where did you find it anyway?”
Barmy: “My friends on the Internet recommended it to me.”
Girlfriend: :blink: :angry: :guns:

Some shocking developments here, can’t believe this guy folded so easily, firstly for the Hill of Tara and secondly for the food.

I understand that sometimes you need pick your battles but two big folds like that is just asking for trouble. I’m a bit disappointed his friends though, they really shouldn’t have let him give in the second time.

I’d like to get Farmys side of things.
Hopefully his girlfriend will let him post up a response.

Could it be possible that farmy is just not a confident guy?

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 467726”]I’m a bit disappointed his friends though, they really shouldn’t have let him give in the second time.
[/quote]

I wasn’t privy to all the information last night as Farmy was bending Rocko’s ear about it. I await to hear what advice Rocko offered at the time.

speaking from experience, this is the type of woman who needs to be dealt with firmly and told her place, otherwise she will walk all over you, if you want to go drinking all day on a sunday and indeed monday, do it, and let her fuck off, she’ll respect you more for it in the long run

Farmy doing his best to dodge the situation.
It’s for his own good that he take this advice on board

Theres a lad in the same building with us (Different company) here who keeps calling me the wrong name. We both smoke so we’d often meet outside and chat away. To be fair to the lad I don’t think I ever told him my name (he just started calling me we’ll say Kev one day and I never corrected him). I don’t think he’s mixing me up with anyone he just thinks my name is Kev.
It’s gone on way too long now for me to correct him & it doesn’t bother me in the slightest, but its just awkward now when I’m out for a smoke chatting to someone and he comes over and says well Kev hows things and whoevers there with me goes for correcting him and I have to change the subject.

Anyway Monday I had to go down and collect a courier and there he was in reception chatting away:

Courier: Wats your name bud?
Me: Whispers “Julio”
Courier: What
Me: Whispers “Julio”
Courier roars: Ah Julio grand job sign there.

Your man definately overheard and I’ve been avoiding him like the plague since.

All would have been very easily avoided if I corrected him first day. I’m forever doing stupid things like this out of social politeness.

Some lad rang the home place one day and I answered was chatting away to this fella for ages thinking what the fuck is he on about until after about 2 minutes I copped he thought I was the father. Anyway again it had gone on too long to correct him so I just sat there grunting away on the phone to your man until he hung up.

Does anyone else do shit like this out of politeness/stupidity?

start living your own life and stop watching so much “friends”