Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

This is a thread for members to seek advice / counsel on any matter.

It could be a family problem, a romantic conundrum, a job issue, an STD scare or anything in between.

Please share your problem if it’s causing you untold worry and you can be guaranteed that members will be there for you.

1 Like

:rolleyes:

Gobshite.

Don’t keep it bottled up. I’m here to help.

C’mon Kev, let it out, we feel your pain…

my girlfriend has suggested using her pegleg as an anal probe on me- im against this but because im a contrary fuckwit if she dumps me over this ill never meet anyone again- what should i do

Die.

Now lads, i don’t think i’m the type for bottling things up, unlike the rest of our stereotype friends around here. :lol:

:unsure: The missus aint going to like this revelation

Flano’s a bird? :blink:

This has backfired on ncc a bit. :smiley:

My Ukrainian girlfriend refuses to stop making me dinner when I come home in the evenings. How do I convince her that she needn’t do this and it’s not expected in Ireland any more for a woman to slave over her man and do anything to please him? I still hanker over doing a bit of ironing also but she just won’t listen. Please help.

Well, apparently it hasn’t, and that seems to be the problem…

This is a difficult issue that has to be treated with a fair modicum of delicacy SS. There is a thin line with our eastern european friends (not that I want to stereotype) between their natural inclination to servitude and complete abandonment of social mores. In other words, if she sees you starting to do household chores, she may well assume that its open season and then she’s out on the tiles every night, when she should be at home making house with your good self. Its the thin end of the wedge.

I would suggest taking the odd day off and doing some ironing while she’s at work behind the register at Dunnes Stores. I believe there is a facebook group for secret ironers available, you could join that and get handy tips on how to go about your clandestine activities.

I hope this helps in some small way.

i am thinking of changing over from spray to roll on deodorant, can anyone advise???

Ask Gerry Quinn

Once you change over to a roll on you will never go back…

thanks mate, really needed to hear that

The new avatar is different gravy, Dunph, mate. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Outstanding indeed :pint:

:smiley: