Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

the right tone would have to be struck

They call them lesbians nowadays

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind that craic

1 Like

Tell her about how your performance in the sack has improved from that first time as a result of all the drug fuelled romps with pros… She’ll be putty in your hands…

Tell her you coined the phrase “hopping like sausages in the pan”

we had savage drug fuelled sex after nights out in the likes of sir henrys, it was an unreal time in my life, maybe I have a false sense of the past, romantic notions.

This reminds me of Mark Renton linking up with Diane again in Skagboys, nearly 20 years after their relationship back in the late 90s.

2 Likes

I’d say most lads on here have been in love a few times, but for me, she was always the next level, The savage feelings that don’t go away. ever. I fell in love a few times after. but it was never the same

4 Likes

Did her oul lad drive a Red Cortina?

Cc @KinvarasPassion

2 Likes

What was the other place… The crannog?

1 Like

the donkeys ears, crannog, snotty joes, jesus the memories are flooding back

1 Like

@Tassotti pal. As a wise man once said to me, have a little tommy the tank for yourself there and see if it still seems like a good idea after

‘Shitty’ limits…

1 Like

Gorbys and all those shitholes like reardons where the mucksavages ended up

Were you not a bit old to be in nativity plays if you were wanking?

how does that algorithm work on facebook friends suggestions? she’s always popping up, would she be looking at my profile I wonder?

Rub one out and go to sleep @Tassotti, the request will be there in the morning

If you’re cyberstalking someone on FB without the proper protections in place you will appear in their suggested friends…

1 Like

I’d say she’s looking at yours constant mate. The ex with the physique like Carl Froch. She’d be a fool not to

1 Like

she must be looking at me constantly then, this is a bigger headfuck