Phil Hogan - We'll miss him now he's gone

Paudge Connolly? If that’s who you are referring to, he lost his seat in 2007.

The Mc is only person showing leadership here
Kick em in the head Conor

1 Like

I’d go out and campaign for any of these people if they opened the pubs tonight.

1 Like

You had a much better class of scandal back in the 70s, 80s and 90s in Ireland.

The woman beater & rapist?

5 Likes

Third time this week I’ve agreed with him. I no longer feel dirty. Conor, Paddy and Michael o leary are who we need now

“No one is above this” :face_with_monocle:

Did Conor not head to the South of France for his Birthday?

1 Like

Grealish won’t survive this.

He’s survived worse.

Don’t think anything can be done to him . Up to the electorate of Galway west in next election to judge him .

Has it calmed down yet or is this still rumbling on?

If Martin was any sort of leader he would be addressing the nation this evening to apologise for the behaviour of the members of the Oireachtas and then announce a 20% pay cut for all politicians. The only these cunts understand is a hit to their pockets, they will apologise morning noon and night as long as they are still racking in the money

3 Likes

Are people who express OUTRAGE at events such as this on radio vox pops massive weirdos @Thomas_Brady?

17 Likes

Do you live in some kind of fantasy world?? If they took a paycut for every gaffe they’ve made they’d be doing it for free now

Neale Richmond likes this from the IT

2 Likes

Hard to believe the Bord Failte uproar was less than a week ago. A more innocent time.

July seems even longer ago.

In years to come, Martin will wonder would it really have been all that bad to be the first FF leader not to be Taoiseach.

A week is a long time in politics. Ha ha ha.

1 Like