Piseogs, Fairies and the Other World

They’re out there man. They are our overlords.

Are any of you or your missus family sick. The sí only wail if there is sickness. Supposed to only wail for nobility or ancient families, the milesians

1 Like

My family is old stock - as is the Mrs’… I’ll check in on everyone now.

1 Like

Don’t leave the house today.

I’m not even gonna open the blinds

Simmer down Heir Holohan.

1 Like

That was only the wind blowing outside.

Most fatal accidents happen in the home

Actually you should check out the back for a silver comb. If you find one, whatever you do don’t touch it. She’ll be back for it tonight.

If it twas a banshee you’d be dead before you heard it.

How would anyone know of the Banshee then?

@Thomas_Brady I’d say you’ve less than 24 hours to get Eddie Lenihan to save you

Michaeleen who came back from the dead told stories of the Banshees.

I’ll have to slip her the mickey

She’d take it clane off you

There were crisp type things years ago called Banshee Bones.
Her photo was on the packet, she had a jawline the same as Katie Taylor.

1 Like

She is pure salty

That’s Katie Tayto

It’s truly terrifying isn’t it. It’s over 30 years since myself and an old friend of mine heard her (I’m bricking it here just talking about it). We were messing around outside my grandmother’s house, god rest her soul, when we heard the unmistakable wail of the banshee coming from my grandmother’s orchard across the road. The orchard leads down into a dark valley, exactly the type of place that the banshee would be hanging around. We turned on our heels and made for the front door, such was my haste that I lost a runner in the commotion. We never found the runner again.

2 Likes

I’m tooled up Tonight bro… I’m here waiting in darkness, I even have the brightness on my phone all the way down, with garlic , silver, holy water and Sadie and Brady… she’ll get the fight of her life tonight

1 Like