Plea To Forum Members - Anyone Fancy A Game Of Ball Later?

We strictly wear Dart green, not dark green but Dublin Area Rapid Transit green, so that rules you out tipptops*. Jugs is also our designated goal hanger so we couldn’t accomodate you in our system in any case - a bit like Andy Reid really. Thanks to everyone for their interest but we managed to get a friend of a friend of a friend type scenario lined up and some randomer’s coming along to play for us. Now, he could very well be wheelchair bound for all I know but at least we’re able to field a team. 'Mon thefreekick.

Not sure whether I was involved in the voting process or not. I’d surely have voted for Thursday.
This 6 o’clock shit is a joke.

The friend of a friend of a friend option is like extreme flatulence on the bus.

You know you have no option but to take the risk but more than likely the end product is going to be complete and utter shit.

You may aswell play with 5

Edit: Good luck by the way

[quote=“Fran”]The friend of a friend of a friend option is like extreme flatulence on the bus.

You know you have no option but to take the risk but more than likely the end product is going to be complete and utter shit.

You may aswell play with 5

Edit: Good luck by the way[/quote]

That’s the thing. The ringers are usually worse than shit but you can’t have a go at them because they’re doing you a favour by turning up at short notice. There’s two types generally: 1) the lad who’s hapless/hopeless but is really happy to be asked and comes along and bounds around and falls over himself for the entire game but at least he’s trying his best and 2) the clown who’s actually shit but has a very high opinion of himself and tries loads of outrageous flicks and backheels to try to prove to everyone what a legend he is but only serves to annoy the crap out of everyone else on the team by constantly giving it away and not bothering to make an effort to win it back.

how did the ringers get on bandage?..

We lost 3-1 after playing a man down in the first half due to Jugs getting held up in work. The ringer was pretty good actually in fairness to him.

If the clowns had racked up a 3 goal lead in the first half we might have got something out of it but it was only 1-1 when i turned up so i couldn’t really influence things much from the 10 feet by 10 feet square in front of the opposition goal where i usually operate.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Bandage I am at nothing for the evening if ye want I can tog for ye but i have a few conditions.

1. I want to play in the hole off the front man or as I like to call it the floating role
  2. I will not under no circumstances track back
  3. I am allowed wear all my Tipp gear

The choice is yours but i will not play unless my demands are met[/quote]

Thanks Puke.

As an aside, I would have played (badly) Bandage but I couldn’t get into tfk.com that day. I finish @ 3.45.