Podders

Caught the very tail end of OurGame live there. Seems to have been some kind of Sunday Game reunion. Michael Lyster had been on. Stapleton was finishing up, thanking Cyril for being so generous with his time but Cyril couldn’t resist butting in to ask for Stapleton’s views on ‘Garret’ O’Connor. The man would talk hurling 24 hours a day.

Shane Saint would be better off to continue with this strategy of interviewing some of the older pundits.

They have been much better than listen to himself and Verney count down the top 10 hurlers that also played basketball or something ridiculous like that.

Agreed. I wouldn’t mind listening back to that one. I’d say Cyril would appear once a week for a cup of tea and a few biscuits.

1 Like

A podcast with Tom Ryan, Babs, Loughnane and Cyril would be box office.

22 Likes

You’d want a producer with the patience of a saint

@myboyblue do you know The Wood From The Trees lads

There’s a real market for something like that.

Just press record and leave them off.

(And ensure you aren’t personally liable for any comments made).

Making Big Bank I think he also goes by, David Cuddy (not that one, or that one, he might be that one). He was big on the social media there, I think tiktok, or youtube, god knows. He went viral a few years back with a commentary on one of the Camross Castletown rows, must see if I can find it. Didnt realise he was gone into the podcasting. He’d be a savvy fucker, and a tidy man with a bit of woodworking too. He’s well able to talk shite.

And a solicitor.

1 Like

Ah he’s not that one either

Seems like a nice fella. Had a local tiktok sensation from Askeaton on the podcast. He made the best of what he was dealing with.

I can’t seem to find the video where he forensically dissected the Camross Castletown row, which is a great shame. I’ll give the podcast a listen. He’d be well got but I don’t get it

Ben Foster has a podcast. He has come out of retirement to play for wrexham for last 8 games of the season. An easy listen

V nice mush

1 Like

And Joeen Rogan

1 Like

Very very nice like mush

1 Like

“Holy shit Babs, that really happened? Those Limerick guys are insane. Wow”

1 Like

Please suggest a podcast name.

The height of shite