Poll: Vaccine Uptake

Sure various people have tested positive twice. I have seen nothing in vaccine reports to say whether or not those who were previously positive should be taking it?

That’s hardly surprising given that they’re using a test that can’t tell if you’ve a headcold, covid, sars, antibodies or hbv…

1 Like

Friend of mine in Nursing profession who is expecting has taken vaccine. She’s happy with the evidence out there.

1 Like

The first nursing home resident to get the vaccine down south was a 95 year old lady who had been hospitalised with Covid last May. I’d have thought priority would have been given to those who had not got Covid previously but apparently not.

Stairs are lethal! Sick of saying it in work. Hold the bannister ffs!

Recent evidence suggests natural immunity but not a big enough study.

vote closed at 69 voters (wooooo) - conclusive enough

I heard an anecdote today of people flying to Dubai to get the Russian vaccine :rofl:

How many is various?

I voted no. I don’t see the point taking the vaccine when the virus will have no effect on me… if I was 75+ I’d probably do it to get out of the house but anyone younger than 50 taking it is pointless. Anyway, the new SA strain has done away with the vaccine so it’s all the one.

1 Like

This Sam I am fella appears to have mugged Ivor off on this thread, right good

1 Like

From memory I think Ivor was demonstrating how herd immunity would normally work without lockdown…by comparing it to similar years. Perhaps you could check and get back to me.

Just keep smiling, it’ll be grand

:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The drip drip of information continues.

29 dead from the vaccine in Norway now.

Covid kills the elderly - hysteria and mayhem.

Vaccine for Covid kills the elderly - ah they were old and frail.

1 Like

Why are they only dying in Norway and is it the first or second dose that’s killing them?

Norway are probably the only ones publishing the numbers.

The vaccine makes you sterile… It took 9 months to make and it leaves you sterile and the baldy bastard Mick Martin more or less forcing people to take it.

1 Like