Post a picture that reminds you of a TFK poster (now incorporating videos)

I don’t want to know what you were looking up when happening across that image.

The for you tab on Twitter throws up some strange images which in and of itself speaks volumes

But you know

1 Like

homer simpson episode 10 GIF

11 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

How can you tell unvaxed sperm from vaxed sperm.

glas told me it tastes different

3 Likes

To be fair this lot are bleeding hearts compared to some of our lads.

2 Likes

They’ve fucked the gimmick there with ‘trash’. Good read though.

That’s pathetic in fairness… A million and one ways to teach this and get the point across but instead they lump everything Irish into the backward camp :smiley:

The other family eat pizza, travel and dress in continental clothes because they love to celebrate other cultures… Just don’t celebrate your own culture you potato eating backwards hick

Yer man could do with a shave as well.

1 Like

Dirty smelly heathen Irish… We had all those tropes in Punch Magazine

1 Like

They’re good people, they don’t deserve it.

1 Like

The ma definitely has a hairy biff

4 Likes

The son won’t be taking over the farm that’s for sure. He’ll be off to Dublin or London Asap

1 Like

Nah, it makes it more realistic - most of these fake “patriot” types speak in Americanisms.

The most unrealistic part is them ever watching RTE. Or being interested in Irish music or sport. The bacon and cabbage reference would also be better taken if it referred to their faces and brains rather than what they eat.

1 Like

With a dodgy box hooked, riding an Indian with Rick Stein on in the background

2 Likes

Or imagine Gavin pepper types playing Irish music or going to the fleadh every year. The whole thing is the biggest load of shit I’ve ever seen. what is the point of associating real Irish cultural things with narrow mindedness?

There’s no biffs in Ireland.
Well, bar you…