Post clips of your sporting highlights

isnt he a muldoon?

he is a mixed breed i believe…a scudoon if you will…or a mulbag

he wasnt on the half way line & there was no goalkeeper so its easy to do - any footballer or AFL player would do that no bother

obviously enough you would expect them to do it but you also have to add to the equation how little was left in the game, they were a point down, he had a load of dubs with roaring behind him and a breeze to contend with takes a fair big man to step up and slot it over the bar…you can be the best technique going but if you haven’t the mental strenght and belief then the technique isn’t worth a wank to to you

it was a 45 over at the sideline with the wind behind him (& no goalkeeper)againsat a team that wernt very good - http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif

[GlFzZEaFZB8[/media]eature=related"]YouTube - Coursing derby semi final 2005]([media=youtube)

[TGB1rZD_Zxo[/media]eature=related"]YouTube - Shergar tribute]([media=youtube)

YouTube - Arkle 1964 Cheltenham Gold Cup

the team he is playing against is irrelevent and it doesn’t make a difference if the wind if for or against him he still has to contend with it…you have a very blase’(don’t know how to put a coma over the e) towards it for some reason but it was a great score…what was the highest level that you played any team sport at if you don’t mind me asking…

i represented Ireland in kite surfing & played sigerson for maynooth , i won going for gold with henry kelly in 1994 & I also was one of the best urban climbers in the greater fingal region

fair play to you surprised to see you nonchalantly play down maurice fitz point if that is the case…

Ncc you need to get out more

Fingal being a rural backwater I’m guessing urban climbing constitutes tree climbing in your neck of the woods.

Here is a genuine shot of ncc in action

http://static.flickr.com/84/244649058_3830ab2ce9.jpg

Not sure what a muldoon is, but I was lead to believe him and his brother were born in Dublin anyway and Tommy wore the blue of Dublin with as much pride as one could I guess.

didnt his brother play stick hurling for tipp?

I’m just gonna include things I was at:

YouTube - Kilkenny v Cork AISHC Final 2006

YouTube - Kilkenny v Waterford AISHC Final 2008

YouTube - Ireland v England Croke Park 2007

YouTube - Rock v Brock Summerslam 2002

YouTube - Lions vs New Zealand 2nd Test 2005

Got it…

I dunno, I’m not familiar with that sport?

no but he hurled for tipp alright…he was the manager of the tipp under 21’s this year and manhandled a linesman in ennis earlier in the year the cunt…

Wexford goals

No harm posting another version of Mick Jacob’s winning goal against Kilkenny in 2004:
[media=youtube]jj6faQR6dis&feature=related

The great Larry O’Gorman bringing Wexford back into the game against Tipp in 2001:
[media=youtube]gfXczxWPoO0&feature=related

Rory McCarthy’s last gasp goal against Cork in 2003:
[media=youtube]JJhEGFRhdrQ&feature=related

Another one from Rory Mc - this time against Galway in the 1996 semi-final:
[media=youtube]mT1QsA2jcwg&feature=related