Post Ewan McKenna

Which case?

Can’t remember. @gilgamboa said he knew the inside track on something and you saddled up on the high horse about the tfk gossips.

Has he turned against Kellie Harrington?

Ah right, it was the Clancy fella at the wedding, Gil pretended to know something and was inundated with requests for PMs

And you don’t see the difference between that and me asking who Ewan was referring to in a public tweet?

That other prick is like a dog with a bone when he comes to me, he’ll have had a lovely little boost there, the bully loves an ally :man_shrugging:

Fuck sake, don’t sound the klaxon.

Her views are old news surely.

Katie mccabe is a lesbian isn’t she? Must be one of the soccer players. The vagueness is typically cuntish from him

1 Like

It’s peak cuntish. Rumors flying now about any number of female Irish athletes. Prick.

1 Like

Hmmm. Nope. Dont really see much difference. Ewan is a bully and abuses people. No doubt its bollox like it has been so many times before from him. Sure thats why he has so many tweets deleted over the years when he gets drunk and claims some bullshit. But you’d like to know this particular bit of gossip, despite regularly high-horsing around here about the same thing.
As for the attempt to call me an ally of MBB… laughable.

1 Like

I view you as one of my all time online besties pal. We were neighbours for years as well remember

There’s an Irish girl making her UFC debut this weekend in London, trained by Paddy Holohan, but hasn’t been much media coverage of that

Il respond to this now and the lads can roar laughing about the wagons circling…

Btw tis obvious who Ewan is on about if you want a DM

1 Like

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

G’wan

Ah croppy…

Kids, they never fail to disappoint you but fuck if you don’t love them all the same and hope they can be better.

I laughed

Don’t even know what I stumbled upon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There’s a traveller in the Irish women’s squad and she did a clip about being a traveller and a footballer.

@Ewan is just a ferocious cunt of a man.

1 Like

A nasty nasty act he’s become. It’s sad to see but then so if Gemma and she’s a massive Cunt too.