Post Ewan McKenna

A successful county like Offaly does not deserve to be bracketed alongside perennial losers like Laois, who do laps of honour after getting hammered in All-Ireland quarter finals.

It pains me to say but Kildare are huge underachievers in Gaelic football.

4 Likes

That’s a dodgy post if ever I saw one

Dublin’s population is an advantage but Meath’s and Kildare’s populations are a disadvantage.

1 Like

Culchies blowing into Dublin brought a culture of community, openness and togetherness, fostering the GAA in the county.

Dubs blowing into other counties brought heroin, a dole culture and doors locking.

3 Likes

Like Dublin so - he’ll have to stop whinging about their numbers advantage

Problems with Kildare and Meath is that they have Muldoon dinosaurs at board level. They need to let the lads at successful clubs near the Dublin border to have their say.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/SmallerFishGAA/status/1759917222342840556?t=wMUeFslh-7B9fnx7hI2ymw&s=19

He looks a small bit demented in that clip.

2 Likes

Can’t speak for Meath but there are good people involved in the top echelons of Kildare. It’s far better organised than what went on before. A couple of dinosaurs are still clinging on but it’s the same in every other county and club.

Competitive most years at minor & u21/20. With a bit of silverware picked up along the way. There are good athletes in the county.

Was at the match on Sunday and it was pretty sobering though. Looked a team totally devoid of structure, organisation and belief. Missing a good few starters but the team that went out should still be competitive enough.

Glenn is a legend, hates me to see him overseeing this team but he should never have got the job in the first place. As that spat with the local journalist - a right prick himself - showed, he’s not cool enough to deal with situations like that. Just bat it off, say we’re focused on winning matches and don’t give the story oxygen. Now it’s like a Premier League manager facing the sack coming into this weekend. That ape Gorman shouldn’t have said anything at the meeting in the first place.

Can see Glenn stepping away before or during the championship. He’s definitely gone at the end of this campaign either way. The players are still with him but he might be aswell out of it.

We’re a county that needs an outside manager as we are more than capable of fucking things up ourselves. I hear there’s a good bit more to come out about Hawkfield and the stadium upgrade, which won’t make for pretty reading.

Bring back Davy Burke, alls forgiven.

2 Likes

Is it true the Kildare footballers have to pay in to watch intercounty games in Newbridge?

Is Ewan going for the Aryan Brotherhood look with the horseshoe tache?

There’s lads who’d pay good money to get out if they ever had to

Depends on which cunt is on the gate.

Stupid bollocks

I’d go as selector on your ticket pal for the Meath gig

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Could be gone tonight.

He has to go

Same everywhere

He’s thinking deeply, very deeply.

This. Would. Be. Epic.

2 Likes