Post Ewan McKenna

The Greens? I think your mixing me up with another poster. You’re a very mixed up chap all told.

You’re a woke moron so I’m sure you have a soft spot for them.

Why who’s your party?

Ah mate you’re the worst debater I’ve ever seen -blanket statements - everyone from Dublin is a junkie and British shill … you let anger cloud your mind . Really basic errors

3 Likes

Mate I’ve destroyed you and others on hear for years. Put up any point and I’ll debate you. If you think me pointing out Dublins financial help being a factor, being retorted with nothing more than ‘maroonandntalkshite’ is me losing a debate then here’s no hope for you.

Mind your own business you odious cunt.

2 Likes

Ah the famed wit… No this time it’s your famed lack of backbone. Shrieking away at others on here when they talk about their politics but not man enough to nail your colours to the mast. It’s shows a distinct lack of integrity.

Who is your party mate?

Rural independent. Good honest people who have real issues at heart. Not virtue signalling. I voted FG the last time solely because they stated they wouldn’t go into power with SF. Had to be done. Little did I realise the last thing SF want is to be in power. Aontu seem to the best option at the minute. Solid rural conservatism.

Remember back then you were constantly harping on about SF, until they became a bit odious and certain people said you needed to go woke and go green, that person clicked their fingers, and you did what you were told. The protection ain’t free I guess.

1 Like

Dacent

This candidacy could save Irish politics from the dweebs. Do it Ewan.

What policies of theirs appeal tp you?

I’m gonna guess it’s the racist ones.

2 Likes

Ewan is part of Veronas grand master plan

The first line from Aontú website.

Aontú is the new 32 county all-Ireland Republican party, dedicated to protecting life, Irish reunification and economic justice for all.

Good to see more and more seeking the end of british rule in Ireland and the reunification of Ireland. Peadar was okay with ending life, in certain circumstances as there are always casualties in war and no one has the monopoly of suffering, in the pursuit of reunification it must be noted.

We need to encourage a more diverse stable of politiical candidates. Lets not close the door. That is how we become Russia.

they arent policies mate - they seem to be goals

I don’t see any downside to this. Either way we find out how popular Ewan’s ideas are.

Ewan mackenna is going to sort out the hse. Pity nobody has tried that before.

He’ll be some man to deport all the foreign staff working in healthcare and fix the hse.

1 Like

I didn’t say they were policies. Jump back on your bike you saddle sniffer

You’d nearly be encouraged to vote for Fine Gael when you see mackenna and cosgrave on twitter whinging about everything.