Post Ewan McKenna

Ewan has contacts everywhere.

The man of the people vibe will serve him well in the next GE

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes

That’s a great example of ‘fake news’ in action. Loads of fellas who think a certain way will read ewans mischievous tweet and think ‘great point. Fuckin msm different rules for the little people etc’ and scroll on down the time line with their world view confirmed.

6 Likes

cc @Heyyoubehindthebushes

Sure the same with Ewan there. He’s replying to the ones which give him the answer he wants with “Wow” or “Remarkable” and ignoring the ones that give the truth

3 Likes

Baffling that a journalist wouldn’t know this. He had similar last week when he was railing against the names and addresses of arrested protesters being read into court, even though that is standard practice for such offences. Did he genuinely think Tony O’Donoghue, Dan McDonnell and the boys were on a jolly in Belgrade midweek and then back wandering around the corridors of the Irish team hotel and Aviva Stadium a couple of days later?

6 Likes

Ewan is a dangerous cunt in his current guise, there’s something very off about his postings, slippery slope continues, at least he has Woolie and his idiot followers to stroke his ego,

5 Likes

:grinning:

Fair dues he has corrected the record

Played the victim card too, bless him

3 Likes

I see you included a comment there at the bottom from a prominent TFK poster.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t mean to do that to @padjo

1 Like

I’d say he craves popularity and being the focal point for sticking it to the man as retribution for the slights he feels he’s suffered.

Hard to see his opinions, musings and questions coming from a position of genuine concern. He wants to be chief contrarian. Doesn’t mean he’s not right with some thing he points out tho

4 Likes

This is from a poster who thinks the beacon carry on has something to do with cancel culture. I hope ewan is dangerous, that’s exactly what’s needed from journalism at the minute.

1 Like

Like if @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy were let out into the real world.

4 Likes

Zing!

Tbf, I wouldn’t question Fluvios concern being genuine.

He’ll be back on with Niall Boylan this week telling us he’s an ‘award winning journalist’ and fuming that no one takes him seriously.

3 Likes

Fook sake, my cover is blown now, ye prick

1 Like