Post Ewan McKenna

I don’t follow the guy at all. @backinatracksuit , if he triggers you that much, would you be better off ignoring him?

1 Like

Christ, coming from you that response is comedy gold.

No. He’s a gowl.

I find him very entertaining, I’m sure you understand the phenomena, he’s ‘Box Office’

Trigger is a silly word in that context, I think he’s a wanker, I’m very happy in that assertion, he has some interesting points to make, he could be an important voice if he wasn’t so confrontational,
Now he’s attracted a core far right following, this is a consequence of his position on lockdown unfortunately, I don’t believe he courted them but he’s stuck with it now.

1 Like

Why do you think he’s a wanker?

I’m honestly not on twitter - I just have a look here and there at what lads put up here from that platform. As you’ll know, I fully agree with his anti-lockdown material.

Who’s following him on there from the extreme far right?

Mainly because of how he goes flying in studs high on anyone who opposes his views, I think he’s deeply unpleasant

I’ve formed my views from reading his twitter postings, it’s really interesting stuff in fairness, in a car crash way, I’m glad that he exists, it entertains me.

I hope that answers your question, I’m not going into specifics

4 Likes

Gas cunts

1 Like

No it doesn’t at all, he’s hardly the only one who does that ‘goes studs high’ and you do the same on him here for no defined reason. But continue to call him names and deride him for the exact same thing. The hypocrisy of woke warriors entertains me hugely.

I’ve a feeling “gas cunt” is a term that was never used on you in real life ever.

I could be wrong of course :joy:

1 Like

I’d be more shocked if you were ever right

How do you do it?

On the keyboard from 5am in the morning right through the day. Its something else.

24/7. Its incredible consistency.

1 Like

Am I a ‘woke warrior’? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: that sounds terrible!
Why would you say that now?

Jesus you’re taking this very badly

1 Like

I wasn’t here at 5am?

List a few of these

1 Like

Really? Did he not have a dedicated follower account who just posted up every tweet he deleted after he went in studs high? Think ewan moved to have it deleted to cover his tracks.

3 Likes

:joy:

You are most days kid.

Joe Buckley
Mick Moriarty
Freddy Maguire

Or were you looking for celebrities?

Keep swinging, you’ll eventually hit something other than your missus

I think the self righteous hypocrisy needs to be called out. But then I read on another thread yesterday you bemoaning being low paid then several times stating you never complained about your pay. In the same thread.