Post Ewan McKenna

I’m sure he’ll be back to whinging when the dubs hammer them in the championship

I was only going to say has he commented on twitter

I don’t see it.

We might beat them but we won’t hammer them . No harm either. Having a proper leinster championship again can only be a good thing.

4 Likes

Its going to be tremendous fun following Dublin for the next decade.

As an aside, the Dublin hurling fans were something else in Thurles on Saturday night. The whistle happy Johnny Murphy was driving everyone demented, and one Dublin fan next to us just kept shouting, “Let them play Johnny, let them play”.

1 Like

have you any examples of the dubs fans being “something else” mate?

6 Likes

Ewan took down Dublin.

1 Like

LOL

Unreal.
Sounds like the halcyon days have returned

2 Likes

Ewan going after the Geordie Nation now.

Like Sinn Fein being the biggest impediment to a united Ireland, it’s the likes of Ewan who are the biggest impediment to making the likes of Shearer wake up and football and society in general wake up to the grotesqueness of Saudi Arabia running Newcastle.

The problem for Ewan is that every charge of hypocrisy and blindness that he can level at Shearer can be thrown back at him x 50.

A professional contrarian cannot suddenly emerge as a voice of reason on one particular topic while simultaneously holding ridiculous views on loads of other topics.

2 Likes

Newcastle fans. Love Saudi owners, but wouldn’t want a family of them moving in next door.

1 Like

In fairness Mohammed Bin Salman is unlikely to be that keen on moving to a council house in the North East of England either.

11 Likes

Mohammad the Binman is though

1 Like

Is there any Newcastle fans on the forum?

Not for another few years.

1 Like

You’re not going to get many putting their head above the parapet on that one

I’m sure there was at least one on here

Would he be a hipster type?

Presume you mean the chopping block.