Post Lockdown Resolutions / Changes Thread

What’ll you do differently lads? I expect this thread to populate with all kinds of likebait but sure what harm.

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it on here already but I think I’ll knock online gambling on the head.

10 Likes

Less rat race pace to life & far more quality time. It took this arrival of COVID19 to wake me up to what is actually important tbh.

I’m going to buy a daycent caravan

Does anybody here have a caravan?

No harm, you’re stone fucking useless at it anyway.

12 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I got a once in a lot fetime chance to regain my health/fitness in my 40s and spend a lot more time with my family.

Those I’ll be taking with me into the post lockdown world

23 Likes

Nice one, I’d say a lot of people have learned a lot about themselves, many will not like what they’ve seen/learned, others (like yourself I suppose) will re-evaluate what’s really important, I suspect quite a few marriages will be severely strained right now

Good for you :+1:

1 Like

You’re taking your traveller fondness too far

3 Likes

We’ll all be hauled back to the office post covid. While working from home is the obvious solution for the future, companies will want the drones back under surveillance ASAP !

1 Like

No surprise to see him try ruin a lovely thread idea.

For our family, having two houses to live in has been a life saver over the past few months. A great change of scenery for the kids when we spend a few days in either one. I think it should be a constitutional right for everyone in Ireland to have two massive houses.

18 Likes

Get SF on it… 2 gaffs for all

1 Like

Why not, sure someone out there will pay for it.

They say the lockdown will lead to separations alright. Sorry to hear that Ambrose

1 Like

I couldn’t give a fucking fuck.

2 Likes

I’m going to give more to charity and try help out people less fortunate. If we all did a little bit to help out others the world will be a better place.

Life is incredibly short and that is often forgotten.

Delighted for you mate. My thoughts are with your family at this difficult time.

3 Likes

I never knew you were divorced

I’m going on a long holiday. Not taking travel or seeing the world for granted again

Christ your some bollix. Anyways I haven’t had a day off since this thing started so I’m changing fuck all.

1 Like