Posters who have lost the plot

It’s mostly just @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy thanking me and praising my workmanship and pricing structure.
I did the bathroom for him earlier, finest Italian porcelain, he got a good deal

9 Likes

Truly… A 10k run along the greenway today , came home and went straight up to the green with Brady for a run about and then a family walk after I showered. I’m shagged here now.

1 Like

Highly recommend him but it was uncalled for when he told me to sit on the naughty step after I said the pointing could be tidied up on one of the tiles.

A mixed bag there. Did Varadkar say we’d have indoor dining by July I think it was? All that article said was NPHET was saying no indoor dining in may or June. So no huge contradictions yet… Good news on the digital certificates and travel, and MHQ legislation running out, hopefully it will simply be dropped then.

Once you have another two million doses of vaccines pumped into people by the end of June it will be a different situation entirely and the change will come more quickly then.

I brought the dog for a walk there after the dinner. I’d say she’d have sunk a pint after we got back.

1 Like

Time will tell, mate.

Hopefully you’re right

We need the GAA season to kick off pronto.

3 Likes

They’ll surely allow some bit of a crowd in towards the latter stages of the championship?

GAA won’t want the bad press if something happens… You’d imagine they could let over 60s in now? But maybe a small crowd for semis/final

Unreal. Sounds incredible.

I trotted up to the Ridge of Cappard today, my God it’s glorious up there.

2 Likes

It was. I’m as tired as a teacher after a hard day’s work now.

1 Like

Sit tight kid, only another month and you’ll have 3 months to recuperate

1 Like

Not a hope

2 Likes

Probably better off. There would be carnage if they only allowed 30/40k into Croker

1 Like

I see there’s over 200 unread posts unread on both the teachers thread and the lockdown drinking thread.

I presume theres a correlation

1 Like

They’re getting all set for the Christmas

It’s incredible stamina all the same

1 Like