Posters you can't wait to wish Happy Christmas to

That smells like a post made while wearing a Monaghan jersey

lovely, ill keep an eye out for you, are you ryanair or aer lingus and what row are you in, im ryanair

Can I remind posters that this thread goes against the ethos of the board.

From our charter:
Always Be Civil

Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:

Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
These are not concrete terms with precise definitions — avoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself how you would feel if your post was featured on the front page of the New York Times.

This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.

4 Likes

Mrs Mac booked it so I haven’t a clue

do you know what time your flight is you gobshite?

1 Like

Keys in the bowl

8 Likes

No need to insult me you pock faced gobdaw

1 Like

1 Like

God almighty what the fuck is wrong with some people? This is a wonderful time of year and somebody has to say they’d like to see a contributor dead before Christmas.

5 Likes

@mac , ill be on ryanair its around 10am in the morning i think, from dublin and ill be somewhere in the first 8 or 10 rows, we are staying in P del carmen and if you and the wife fancy a night out give me a shout

4 Likes

You really are a wonderful person mate.

4 Likes

My daughter will avenge me

There’s palpable discord between posters on this thread.

I suggest we sacrifice a poster our our choosing to pacify the Internet gods.

1 Like

The OP is trying to stay relevant with an edgy post, it’s textbook stuff… It’s much better than the personality of the year love in tho.

1 Like

Its times like these I wonder why I bother sharing my e-knowledge on TFK. Sad times…

1 Like

A shit thread from a shit poster.

1 Like

I am miserable away from home for christmas. Christmas is shit here, it’s great in Ireland. I’d like to wish you all a happy christmas, I hope you enjoy and appreciate the beauty that is an Irish christmas.

7 Likes

Happy Christmas Fran.